You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 988>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

People who put bags in to the overhead bins on a plane the wrong way... 
...While standing right in the middle of the aisle preventing other passengers from getting past to take their seats.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

People who put bags in to the overhead bins on a plane the wrong way... 
...While standing right in the middle of the aisle preventing other passengers from getting past to take their seats.
Yeah, that’s the worst bit as it might take off with you standing up...
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 3:32pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 6:46pm
I'm not boring and usually have a good few beers on board before an away game but hate drinking during the game with drink going everywhere when goal goes in. Just too messy and always leads to aggro.
Drinking during matches a no go unless you part of JD old brigade in the exec suite * which def isn't me*
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 6:56pm
How about not giving a sh*t what others get up to as long as it doesn’t impact on you negatively.  

AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 7:03pm
M
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

How about not giving a sh*t what others get up to as long as it doesn’t impact on you negatively.  

ClapClapClap

As I am here, breaking the yolk when frying your last egg is heartbreaking! 
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

I'm not boring and usually have a good few beers on board before an away game but hate drinking during the game with drink going everywhere when goal goes in. Just too messy and always leads to aggro.
Drinking during matches a no go unless you part of JD old brigade in the exec suite * which def isn't me*
It was a nightmare in Copenhagen the last trip. Had some lad behind me who spilled at least 2 pints during the game. He admitted he was f**ked and was ok about it but still annoying having drink spilt on you and others in the row. After Duffys goal some must have thought they were English fans and had to throw there pints in the air. Again no need for it anyway. Usually pints are costly in the stadiums so the last thing would you would want to do is to waste it.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 7:19pm
Do you ever get that thing where you go to someone’s house, and when you leave they stand at the door and watch you until you get into your car and drive off, saying variations of goodbye several times? 

Always annoyed me slightly in a strange way. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Do you ever get that thing where you go to someone’s house, and when you leave they stand at the door and watch you until you get into your car and drive off, saying variations of goodbye several times? 

What?LOL
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 8:39pm

My in-laws barely say a word until you get up to leave. They follow you out to the car, still talking and saying goodbye.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 8:49pm

My grandparents always do this, wouldnt say it annoys me though.

Edited by The Huntacha - 22 Aug 2019 at 8:49pm
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 9:10pm
Pink lady apples , you know those little stickers they put on them attached by super glue one would think if you try and the little buggers off . I counted 8 stickers on one apple last week . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 9:12pm
Was driving on the M6 today.  Some people have no idea how to drive on a motorway.   Wasn't that busy with traffic but there was a car going slow in the 'slow lane' and then this other muppet driving in the fast lane beside him but not overtaking just staying at the same speed beside the other fella.  You think I will wait as he is probably overtaking but taking an eternity to do it ,then 2 or 3 km go by and he hasnt budged.  Now the person hadn't the fooking brain power to look in the rear view mirror and notice the amount of cars being held up behind them. Eventually they got the fooking message.  I saw 4 idiots do that on the way home today.  The 'fast lane' isn't meant for continuous driving ffs.   I don't know how some people pass their test.

Edited by Trap junior - 22 Aug 2019 at 9:13pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

My grandparents did and now my own parents do the walk ya to the door then stand there until you drive off and they give you the last wave
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Was driving on the M6 today.  Some people have no idea how to drive on a motorway.   Wasn't that busy with traffic but there was a car going slow in the 'slow lane' and then this other muppet driving in the fast lane beside him but not overtaking just staying at the same speed beside the other fella.  You think I will wait as he is probably overtaking but taking an eternity to do it ,then 2 or 3 km go by and he hasnt budged.  Now the person hadn't the fooking brain power to look in the rear view mirror and notice the amount of cars being held up behind them. Eventually they got the fooking message.  I saw 4 idiots do that on the way home today.  The 'fast lane' isn't meant for continuous driving ffs.   I don't know how some people pass their test.
You'd love the new M7, full of idiots like that now the third lane is in
Some people just deserve a slap
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

My grandparents did and now my own parents do the walk ya to the door then stand there until you drive off and they give you the last wave

And they probably get upset if you don't give them a toot on the horn too. 
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 12:49pm

I think this is a nice thing to do. My parents always do it and even though I live in an apartment now
I'd never shut the door on anyone as they walk out. I wait at the door until they leave the floor and then close my front door.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 1:48pm
I thought that only happened in American cartoons!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 988>
  Share Topic