You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 722723724725726 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

this "dont @ me" nonsense
What's this?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

What's this?

social media. Somebody says something that may be seen as being mildly controversial i.e. that cock McGarry from Joe.ie stated that he didnt like the oscars followed by a "dont @ me" 

in other words, dont give him grief. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:48pm
Never quite understood that
Is it supposed to mean don’t hate me?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 11:34pm
Nah, I think it's more a fingers-in-the-ears, la-la-la point - as in, I don't care what you think about my opinion, I'm not listening to you, so don't bother saying anything to me.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 11:55pm
what a shower or gobsh*tes. 
Surely the whole point of expressing your opinion publicly is to either engage in debate.  
AKA pedantic kunt
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 12:18am
For a lot of people, social media is entirely rhetorical. They want to live in a hermetically-sealed echo-chamber where solely their view is of value and only very similar opinion to theirs is in any way permissible. Otherwise you're blocked.

I think this is what this is about.

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 12:28am

Plus wan 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 10:22am
The fact that whenever anyone in the office wants a cup of tea they ask everyone in their area do they want tea/coffee.
99% of the time people say no thanks. I've just had my first sip out of a cup of tea and a woman asks me do I want a cup of tea.
I must say no thanks about 12 times a day.

I usually go out to the shop and for a coffee every lunch time. I get back to my desk at around 1.40 and the woman who sits opposite me goes on her lunch at around 1.45
Every day for the last 5 months she has asked me the same thing at 1.45 - do you want anything at the shop, and I give her the same answer.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 28 Feb 2019 at 10:24am
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I usually go out to the shop and for a coffee every lunch time. I get back to my desk at around 1.40 and the woman who sits opposite me goes on her lunch at around 1.45
Every day for the last 5 months she has asked me the same thing at 1.45 - do you want anything at the shop, and I give her the same answer.
She wants your cock. FACT.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:54pm

The fact that whenever anyone in the office wants a cup of tea they ask everyone in their area do they want tea/coffee.
99% of the time people say no thanks. I've just had my first sip out of a cup of tea and a woman asks me do I want a cup of tea.
I must say no thanks about 12 times a day.

This woman is making a point.
Every day you usually go out for lunch before her....do you ever ask her if she wants anything?
Guarantee you ask her tomorrow first, and she will stop asking you.
She is thinking ‘everyday I ask this coont and never once has he asked me’.
Let this be a lesson to you about how the minds of women work.......you’re welcome
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 2:00pm
I've actually thought before that that's the reason. LOL

I'll be damned if I'm going to start running around Tesco at lunch time searching for groceries to bring back to her. Fck that.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 2:20pm

I've actually thought before that that's the reason. LOL

I'll be damned if I'm going to start running around Tesco at lunch time searching for groceries to bring back to her. Fck that.

And now for any ladies on this forum, let this reply be a lesson to you about how the minds of men work
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:39pm
Virtue signaling, well not me but nvidic
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Virtue signaling, well not me but nvidic

LOLLOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 4:21pm
ITV
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 4:13am
United fans ruining a perfectly good Stone Roses song with the chant for Solskjaer.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 9:49am
Being called sir and gentleman when abroad. I'm half shteamboats here in tenerife on the way back home
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:35am
This Ole at the Wheel sh*te.  WTF is that?
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 722723724725726 984>
  Share Topic