You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 713714715716717 987>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

is it not just a football forum rather than a lads one?  

Didn’t realise the forum had a preference as to what gender you are before one posts  

Yes it is just a football forum, the vast majority probably 99% of people who post on the forum are males.

Anyway, let me correct that before Mr Sensitive has a f**king breakdown.

Apologies, I missed this one. I am curious as to why you think I am being sensitive here? I would be of the opinion that it would be the other way around. I merely pointed something out and you have taken umbrage with that. I would imagine my posts read as being calm and thought out. Yours, do not. Then again, they rarely do.

Anyway, it isn't anybody's football forum, apart from fans of the Irish football team. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I'm actually surprised PM didn't point out the maybe intentional incorrect use  of you're in Horsey's reply

I think you're giving him to much credit there. We will start with the sexism and work down!

You should take a closer look at your own bigoted views.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:53pm

Didn’t realise the forum had a preference as to what gender you are before one posts  

Yes it is just a football forum, the vast majority probably 99% of people who post on the forum are males.

Apologies, I missed this one. I am curious as to why you think I am being sensitive here? I would be of the opinion that it would be the other way around. I merely pointed something out and you have taken umbrage with that. I would imagine my posts read as being calm and thought out. Yours, do not. Then again, they rarely do.

Anyway, it isn't anybody's football forum, apart from fans of the Irish football team. 

Your posts come across as condescending and patronizing, also continually telling us all about your mental health issues is tiresome too.

You are literally never off this forum. Which is why I was encouraging you to honor this below.

Didn't know where to put this, but here seemed most appropriate. This, believe it or not, will be my last day posting here. Forums have,for a long time, been the limit of my anxiety ridden concentration and the social boundaries of my misanthropy. This is partially a New Year's resolution, I say partially as my main one is taking my alcoholism to the next level.
The one piece of advice I leave here to anybody, but particular those in their late teens and early twenties, is get help when you have the slightest idea something is wrong. You're not superman, I thought I was. Don't be arrogant about your mental health.

Anyway, if you have any further issues with me, I'd appreciate you send them via private message rather that clogging up this thread.

Edited by horsebox - 17 Jan 2019 at 10:56pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:58pm

I'm actually surprised PM didn't point out the maybe intentional incorrect use  of you're in Horsey's reply

I think you're giving him to much credit there. We will start with the sexism and work down!

You should take a closer look at your own bigoted views.
If you feel I have bigoted views, I encourage you, or anybody else, to point them out.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:07pm
Getting the thread back on track - those people who write on social media “today’s office” with a photo of some obscure place they’re supposedly working in that day are becoming tiresome 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:12pm

Your posts come across as condescending and patronizing, also continually telling us all about your mental health issues is tiresome too.

You are literally never off this forum. Which is why I was encouraging you to honor this below.

Didn't know where to put this, but here seemed most appropriate. This, believe it or not, will be my last day posting here. Forums have,for a long time, been the limit of my anxiety ridden concentration and the social boundaries of my misanthropy. This is partially a New Year's resolution, I say partially as my main one is taking my alcoholism to the next level.
The one piece of advice I leave here to anybody, but particular those in their late teens and early twenties, is get help when you have the slightest idea something is wrong. You're not superman, I thought I was. Don't be arrogant about your mental health.

Anyway, if you have any further issues with me, I'd appreciate you send them via private message rather that clogging up this thread.
I don't feel that I continually tell anybody about my mental health, I have merely been frank and open about because I know that it helps others. In this exchange, you have mentioned it far more than I have, as you feel that bringing it up shows your superiority. Not only is that patronising and condescending in itself, it is very much part of the problem with the issue.
I am glad that my posts come across in such a manner to you, they are supposed to. I believe that when it comes to people's implied superiority, it is best to respond in kind.

I am 'literally'(sic) not always on this forum. Even when I was posting here far more than I am now, such as a few weeks ago, I was off it more than on it. It would  be literally impossible to be on here all the time. I have already admitted that was an awful wanky post on my behalf, and I apologise for that. I will blame the fact I had broken out on the booze. 
However, I don't feel I have to 'honor'(sic) anything I don't want to. I am not accountable to you and I am amused that someone else would give a metaphorical flying f**k.

Also, if you were that concerned about clogging up the thread, you would have followed your own advice...

Edited by pre Madonna - 17 Jan 2019 at 11:31pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:34pm
I have said it before that some of the language used on this forum in the last number of years when referring to women is absolutely disgusting to be honest. 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 1:02am

I think you're giving him *to* much credit there. We will start with the sexism and work down!

*too
Wink
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 7:16am

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Faux concern is correct in that context?

Yis don't get on lads, leave it at that surely? I don't get on with people here, I just ignore their posts. 
Fair enough! If you want me to leave it I will, just say the word. Personally, I enjoy it. I generally don't go on forums to agree with people.

I don't! Just don't get the personal bickering between a few people, can't see what anyone gets out of it 
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 7:17am
Why would anybody new coming to the forum want to read any of this crap? It has zero information value, is not entertaining and solely serves to give one person air time. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Why would anybody new coming to the forum want to read any of this crap? It has zero information value, is not entertaining and solely serves to give one person air time. 

Same five or six lads who I'm not sure whether they like or hate each other
Danger here, OH NO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 11:34am

Unlike your contributions, such as this one, which has the server on the verge of crashing...
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I have said it before that some of the language used on this forum in the last number of years when referring to women is absolutely disgusting to be honest. 

I'd agree.

Regarding GD's story, if that girl was a friend or relative of one of us we'd all waht the **** lynched.

Edited by Flanno7hi - 18 Jan 2019 at 1:33pm
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 1:26pm

I'm entertained, also it's in the whatever forum so I don't think it needs to be in any way informative.
IG @flanno_7hi
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

I'd agree.

Regarding HB's story, if that girl was a friend or relative of one of us we'd all waht the **** lynched.

Which story is this now?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 1:30pm

It's not surprising when certain mods are more interested in sending screenshots of complaints to their mates instead of dealing with the issue. 
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 1:31pm

Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

I'd agree.

Regarding HB's story, if that girl was a friend or relative of one of us we'd all waht the **** lynched.

Which story is this now?

Sorry HB it was Green devil's story that you were arguing about on the other thread.

I'll edit my post.

IG @flanno_7hi
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

It's not surprising when certain mods are more interested in sending screenshots of complaints to their mates instead of dealing with the issue. 

That's true. It's a bit ****y sending that. There's no need to send the complaint to the "accused" as a mod.

IG @flanno_7hi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 713714715716717 987>
  Share Topic