You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 702703704705706 988>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

People who call England's top division in football the premiership. It has been called the premier league for at least 15 years. Wouldn't surprise me if these people still use feet and inches Angry
It isn't English, and its proper name is the Superdedooper league.

I use feet and inches too. I can convert it into metric in my head, but it just doesn't feel right saying it unless someone needs it converting. 

Not using feet and inches is probably 1 of the most bizarre things I’ve ever heard!

Imagine in my job if everyone started using cm instead. LOL

“He’s got a grey coat approx 180 cm” Cool story bro is what I’d probably get back!
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Liverpool fans that think they have already won the premiership 

ShockedShocked........you'll get buried six feet under for this 

LOLLOL
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

People who call England's top division in football the premiership. It has been called the premier league for at least 15 years. Wouldn't surprise me if these people still use feet and inches Angry
It isn't English, and its proper name is the Superdedooper league.

I use feet and inches too. I can convert it into metric in my head, but it just doesn't feel right saying it unless someone needs it converting. 

Not using feet and inches is probably 1 of the most bizarre things I’ve ever heard!

Imagine in my job if everyone started using cm instead. LOL

“He’s got a grey coat approx 180 cm” Cool story bro is what I’d probably get back!

That's a very long coat.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Liverpool fans that think they have already won the premiership 

ShockedShocked........you'll get buried six feet under for this 
LOLLOLLOLClap
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 3:08pm
Owen Coyle now refers to it as ''The League formerly know as the Barclays Premier League''
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 2:09pm
deli food

The variance of quality of wedges and wings depending nwhen they've been cooked. But the price remains the same
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

deli food

The variance of quality of wedges and wings depending nwhen they've been cooked. But the price remains the same

Sweetcorn should be barred from world food.  It's gash, ruins sambos/salads and gets poxy everywhere.  I hate it.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:16pm
I'd normally agree but BBQ Sweetcorn with butter is
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:25pm
It also comes out the exact way it goes in
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I eat  it with my mouth and sh*te  it out my arse; how on earth do you do it?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:37pm

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I eat  it with my mouth and sh*te  it out my arse; how on earth do you do it?

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

deli food

Sweetcorn should be barred from world food.  It's gash, ruins sambos/salads and gets poxy everywhere.  I hate it.
LOL

Controversial this will be , but this is my attitude to a fry with beans. Sausages, bacon, egg, mushrooms, hashbrowns all a delight on their own or in any combination, but throw in beans and everything tastes of f**king tomato sauce. Obliterates a fry
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:47pm
That Greatest Showman ad that is on literally every ad break on just about every channel.  Fook right off.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:52pm
I think we had this on here before, OohAah. I love beans, either on toast or with a couple of sausages. I even like them with a pie and chips, although peas are preferable.
I agree wholeheartedly with your point though. And, if they must be had with a fry, then they should be in a ramekin.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:02pm

I think we had this on here before, OohAah. I love beans, either on toast or with a couple of sausages. I even like them with a pie and chips, although peas are preferable.
I agree wholeheartedly with your point though. And, if they must be had with a fry, then they should be in a ramekin.
LOL, I thought they were just tiny bowls. everday is a schoolday

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:09pm
They are tiny bowls!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:57pm
Confused
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:20pm
The ever increasing use of a comma in place of 'and'. It appears to be very common in the US but now it's creeping into Irish media's social media posts. The latest from the Irish Times to annoy the f**k out of me Angry

A tragic story btw.

Edited by colemanY2K - 13 Dec 2018 at 6:27pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 702703704705706 988>
  Share Topic