You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 625626627628629 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Your dad doesn't fly anymore because people take too long going through security? Really?

Yep. He doesn't like the whole queuing to check you bag, taking your shoes and belt off, liquid and toiletries rules and regulations

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

My Dad doesn't fly anymore for the reasons stated above about airports. He's happy enough not leaving Ireland again.

I've been to Austria without flying. There's basically no security for the ferries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 4:09pm
It is a ridiculous and pointless game.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

is the speedos to keep the pubes in place? But you don't have to wear the head cap in France? 

Those water parks you don’t have to wear s cap so why a hotel pool ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 6:47pm
Got a chill in Sligo - feeling ropey
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

You seem to be on a bad run NR as you seem to be quite ill of late and often .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

You seem to be on a bad run NR as you seem to be quite ill of late and often .

tell me about it -not a happy bunny
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:26pm
May as well put this here as I've no intention of getting into a Repeal the 8th debate..........but that Danny Healy-Rae's comments the other day. Angry

I hope that ***t dies roaring.  Fooking Deliverance 17th century stuff, what a sh*thouse.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:40pm
I struggle to get my head around DHR. Is he speaking to a constituency, or is he just self-representing, like many people of his political ilk. His brother seems to be a totally different kettle of fish, and DHR seems to be more interested in broader issues rather than just potholes etc. 
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

I struggle to get my head around DHR. Is he speaking to a constituency, or is he just self-representing, like many people of his political ilk. His brother seems to be a totally different kettle of fish, and DHR seems to be more interested in broader issues rather than just potholes etc. 

I'd love to get my boot round his mullah head, several times.  Utter w**ker.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 11:42am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

People who queue for an hour to get to their pre-assigned seat, with the excuse of "I want to make sure I have room for me bag".

Also the ****s who are up out of their seat to disembark when the plane has barely even landed and the ones who barge up from the seats behind you to not let you out of yours.

This carry on just bemuses me, standing in a queue to get onto the plane early, to sit on an uncomfortable plane seat for longer Confused

The airport lounge seats aren't great but at least you have more room and are not standing for ages, and if your one of the last on they'll stick your bag in the hold of the plane, saves you the hassle of carrying it about. Waiting an extra 10 minutes for it to come out of the carousel is no big deal

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:35pm

People who queue for an hour to get to their pre-assigned seat, with the excuse of "I want to make sure I have room for me bag".

Also the ****s who are up out of their seat to disembark when the plane has barely even landed and the ones who barge up from the seats behind you to not let you out of yours.

This carry on just bemuses me, standing in a queue to get onto the plane early, to sit on an uncomfortable plane seat for longer Confused

The airport lounge seats aren't great but at least you have more room and are not standing for ages, and if your one of the last on they'll stick your bag in the hold of the plane, saves you the hassle of carrying it about. Waiting an extra 10 minutes for it to come out of the carousel is no big deal

No big deal well Ryan Air would love yer that's for sure .
So got to make a connecting flight and you only have a short time span that would be handy .
Hey did I really need everything in a wheelie well no matter as they lost your bag .
 If you think that none of these have ever happened trust me both have happened to us , I will stand and make sure I have my bag ohhh you will be booking another flight and hey why did you bring all those football shirts to an away game anyway just make do with what you have for the 3 days . Evil Smile
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 2:08pm
Riiight
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 2:57pm

So got to make a connecting flight and you only have a short time span that would be handy .
Hey did I really need everything in a wheelie well no matter as they lost your bag .
 If you think that none of these have ever happened trust me both have happened to us , I will stand and make sure I have my bag ohhh you will be booking another flight and hey why did you bring all those football shirts to an away game anyway just make do with what you have for the 3 days . Evil Smile

you do realise that it's litterally the last 5 or so people on theat they might ask you to put your bag in the hold, and that shock horror, if you absolutely insist that the bag is staying with you they won't forcefully take it from you.

But hey if you want to spend 30mins in a queue on every flight that's your business, I'll still be sitting there thinking what a bunch of spanners
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 8:17pm

you do realise that it's litterally the last 5 or so people on theat they might ask you to put your bag in the hold, and that shock horror, if you absolutely insist that the bag is staying with you they won't forcefully take it from you.

But hey if you want to spend 30mins in a queue on every flight that's your business, I'll still be sitting there thinking what a bunch of spanners
Maybe at your age Bob you need to sit as long as you can , now as for 30 minutes please will yer Embarrassed
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 2:01pm

Dopes queuing up for their pre booked seats
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 2:34pm

They actually can insist the bag goes below.
The terms and conditions for Ryanair state a certain number are guaranteed to be allowed on top - maybe it’s the first 50 persons. After that they can insist it goes below (for free)
I tried arguing before as I had to catch a bus and was told either the bag goes below or me no fly.
I told them in no uncertain terms that I would never fly with Ryanair again. And to this day I have probably only used them about another 50 times
They are nearly always the cheapest option!

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 2:55pm
I think most people have had that conversation with a Ryanair official!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 625626627628629 988>
  Share Topic