You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 620621622623624 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:50am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

I may have mentioned it before, but someone in our office who is off on maternity leave has just landed in to the office with their new baby. Fcuk that, grabbed a file and my iPad and bolted for the door. No time for that pretend smiles and enthusiasm.

LOL

Have they done the pass the parcel bit yet were everyone gets a chance to nurse it?
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I may have mentioned it before, but someone in our office who is off on maternity leave has just landed in to the office with their new baby. Fcuk that, grabbed a file and my iPad and bolted for the door. No time for that pretend smiles and enthusiasm.

LOL

Have they done the pass the parcel bit yet were everyone gets a chance to nurse it?

I bailed before that crap started
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:57am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

People in Lidl or Aldi who pack their bags at the tills.

Its actually quicker! By the time all the items are scanned through and their amazingly slow bank card reader is done I’m all ready!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:02am

I do that but I'm a fookin ninja. A black belt. Have the groceries stacked according to where they are going to be placed in the bags. Tinned and hard stuff at the front with the fruit and breakable products last to go in. The bag is ready to go, an assessment has been made as to whether multiple ones are needed and I have the debit card in an easy to reach pocket. Then the cash register chump starts lamping the groceries at me at a F1 pace and I am moving like Tony Manero putting them away. The only potential fly in the ointment is when the missus interferes with the system putting sh1t in the wrong place or rearranging the set up.

Edited by MC Hammered - 22 Feb 2018 at 11:06am
El Puto Amo
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:07am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I do that but I'm a fookin ninja. A black belt. Have the groceries stacked according to where they are going to be placed in the bags. Tinned and hard stuff at the front with the fruit and breakable products last to go in. The bag is ready to go, an assessment has been made as to whether multiple ones are needed and I have the debit card in an easy to reach pocked. Then the cash register chump starts lamping the groceries at me at a F1 pace and I am moving like Tony Manero putting them away. The only potential fly in the ointment is when the missus interferes with the system putting sh1t in the wrong place or rearranging the set up.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:20am
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:26am
LOL

I'm talking a large amount of groceries here, ones that take up half of the conveyor belt. 

Small to medium shops I have no issue with.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:35am

I do that but I'm a fookin ninja. A black belt. Have the groceries stacked according to where they are going to be placed in the bags. Tinned and hard stuff at the front with the fruit and breakable products last to go in. The bag is ready to go, an assessment has been made as to whether multiple ones are needed and I have the debit card in an easy to reach pocket. Then the cash register chump starts lamping the groceries at me at a F1 pace and I am moving like Tony Manero putting them away. The only potential fly in the ointment is when the missus interferes with the system putting sh1t in the wrong place or rearranging the set up.
MC we must have went to the same school as I am the same . On the button speed of lighting , now the only thing that REALLLY UPSETS ME are the local GAA who want to make a few grant and have an idea they will pack your bag for you . As I have said before if I wanted washing powder with my spuds and apples that looked
like a 20 stones woman had sat on them these are the people who I would get to pack my bags .
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:37am
When people count the Charity Shield as a trophy

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:40am

An excellent synopsis of my situation. We pay in cash usually, but I am good at estimating the cost of it and have the missus ready with the figure rounded up to th nearest tenner. Her job is solely to hand the money over and bring the trolley back.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

MC we must have went to the same school as I am the same . On the button speed of lighting , now the only thing that REALLLY UPSETS ME are the local GAA who want to make a few grant and have an idea they will pack your bag for you . As I have said before if I wanted washing powder with my spuds and apples that looked
like a 20 stones woman had sat on them these are the people who I would get to pack my bags .
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I would knock that little 9 year old GAA money grabbing coont spark out
El Puto Amo
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:43am

How dare you! Man United won a treble in 2016-2017!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

How dare you! Man United won a treble in 2016-2017!
RB it is what it is Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:07pm

F**king clowns behind the tills don't cop that at all. Like they'll often reach over and around stuff and pass you the small, bitty stuff first.

It's clear: big sh*t first, small stuff later, delicate stuff last. Too many idiots behind the tills don't realise that.

Also, I can't remember the last time the Dunnes Stores staff said "please" after saying much my groceries cost. Its "That's 42.21", not "That's 42.21 please".

Also, the fact Dunnes don't use rounding to the nearest 5c. Pain in the hole when you're paying with cash.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:14pm
Mattie McGrath.

He's a fool.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:20pm
Wolves being 2-0 up last night and conceding out of the blue in the 93rd minute, which meant the money I was counting from the bookies just slipped out of my hands..........
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:26pm

You prob thought she was looking maintenance ya fcuker
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:34pm
That Nescafe ad where the bloke has all the people he has ever met in his life in the audience and starts asking them questions. Yeah. That would happen.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 620621622623624 988>
  Share Topic