You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 578579580581582 988>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Having to constantly do more work that you should because you have "more experience" in the office.

You’re probably being paid more though?
I do agree that you shouldn’t have to do way more, but experience is usually rewarded financially, and the longer you are there it is usually easier to get out early or come in late every now and again without a big deal being made of it.

What used to annoy me is a previous job was the holiday list.
25 people in the office, manager gets to pick holidays first, then the next most experienced and so on.
The poor fook that comes in last then can only take what’s left.
Ps. Only 3 people could be on hols at the same time.
You got used to it but it didn’t help when the person in charge of the list treated it like their own fiefdom, guarded it like treasure, you had to pick the right moment, make sure they were in a good mood, to go in and ask a day off for a wedding or something.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 2:14pm
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/66976702/so-my-work-has-this-cool-thing-if-you-do-your-job-well-you-get-to-do-other-peoples-jobs-too.jpg
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 2:19pm
Working in an office 9-5 must realy suck lads LOL LOL 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 3:12pm
Baz Ashmawy what a Grade A c**t

Edited by Green Devil - 09 Nov 2017 at 3:12pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

What he do now?
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 3:36pm

I randomly met him at a wedding years ago - had him pegged as a t*sser but he was actually a really sound lad.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I randomly met him at a wedding years ago - had him pegged as a t*sser but he was actually a really sound lad.

Was in my job a few weeks, nice fella
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Met him a good few years ago. A sound lad. Whats your problem with him GD?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Anyone remember the show "How low can you go?". Himself and two other lads used to head off to Latvia etc before anybody else did and did it on a serious budget. Good craic. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Anyone remember the show "How low can you go?". Himself and two other lads used to head off to Latvia etc before anybody else did and did it on a serious budget. Good craic. 
good craic that show
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

good craic that show
I remember that show alright, it was very good. Was only trying to think of the name of it recently but couldn't remember. That t**ser off the Vodafone TV ad was in it as well.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:11pm
Come on GD, you gotta explain yourself, I heard Baz on the radio the other week when Ibrahim Halawa was getting abuse about not being Irish despite being born in The Coombe Hospital and Baz spoke very intelligently on the subject, comes across as a very measured and decent lad I have to say.

GD is only a w**ker anyhow. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:15pm

Edited by drog addict - 09 Nov 2017 at 4:16pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Having to constantly do more work that you should because you have "more experience" in the office.

I do agree that you shouldn’t have to do way more, but experience is usually rewarded financially, and the longer you are there it is usually easier to get out early or come in late every now and again without a big deal being made of it.

That isn't really a valid point though. If that was the case then our boss would be doing all the work.

LB's picture sums it up correctly. You're good at doing your own work therefore you have to help do everyone elses because they're useless.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 5:03pm

Couldn't agree more Drogs. Clap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Couldn't agree more Drogs. Clap

I see you saw the point he was making
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Come on GD, you gotta explain yourself, I heard Baz on the radio the other week when Ibrahim Halawa was getting abuse about not being Irish despite being born in The Coombe Hospital and Baz spoke very intelligently on the subject, comes across as a very measured and decent lad I have to say.

GD is only a w**ker anyhow. LOL

I just find his accent extremely irritating on the Sky Ad, seem's half put on because he never spoke like that when he burst onto the scene.

For a non scripted television programme "50 ways to kill your mammy" he came across as a know it all, but look it's just an opinion! I'm sure if he met me he would call me a c**t or an arsehole LOL

Sound "mate" WinkLOL

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 6:13pm

Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

That isn't really a valid point though. If that was the case then our boss would be doing all the work.

LB's picture sums it up correctly. You're good at doing your own work therefore you have to help do everyone elses because they're useless.

The boss has more pressure/stress.
Everyone else will stay useless unless they are given a hand.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 578579580581582 988>
  Share Topic