You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 537538539540541 987>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

There are 4 of us in 1 room that sit in a rectangle shape. 1 girl has her back to the window and it never ever get opened as she's always cold. I asked her to switch seats with me but she refuses. It's insane. We all have plug in radiators for the winter as it's an old building with high ceilings. In the summer time they get put away but she keeps hers and she also turns it on when it's 20+ degrees out

Women are always cold, nothing new here
Chips don't bounce
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 7:53am
Bob Geldof.

*my missus loves him though
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 9:53am
The Guinness always being sh*te in pubs that do food

Pubs that do food

Cxxts eating their dinner beside you on a bar counter.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 10:30am
****s that go to pubs that do food knowing the Guinness will be sh*te and drinking Guinness and then moaning about it.

****s that go to pubs that serve food and moan about other ****s eating food knowing that as the pub serves food, there is a high probablilty of said ****s eating food.

That Virgin ad with the vampire lad wanting to go into the shop....its a fing
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 10:55am
When you are dreaming and it is a great dream but then you fckin wake up to reality 

just an example, was dreaming last night that i was at the ascot races and was talking to a  horse (i know fckin mad but that is dreams for ya) he says to me put every penny on me in the race i will win it by miles, he then say's to me feed me that magic apple there, so as i picked up the apple and held the apple to his mouth he started eating the apple with his wet lips nearly engulfing my hand with that kind of neighing noise they make, but i woke and the reality of it was i was spooning the quare wan with me hand on her gooter she had no kacks on and she was fanny farting on me hand, i will never know if the coonting horse won now Angry
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

When you are dreaming and it is a great dream but then you fckin wake up to reality 

just an example, was dreaming last night that i was at the ascot races and was talking to a  horse (i know fckin mad but that is dreams for ya) he says to me put every penny on me in the race i will win it by miles, he then say's to me feed me that magic apple there, so as i picked up the apple and held the apple to his mouth he started eating the apple with his wet lips nearly engulfing my hand with that kind of neighing noise they make, but i woke and the reality of it was i was spooning the quare wan with me hand on her gooter she had no kacks on and she was fanny farting on me hand, i will never know if the coonting horse won now Angry
        was the neighing noise part of the dream,or was the neighing coming from the nightMARE?
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 8:42pm
That new Booths ad - I wish it could be summer everyday. Another of the old songs ruined. Fookwittery of the highest order.

I suppose Roy Wood was struggling on just having those Christmas royalties at this stage of his life.

Edited by TonyNotJack - 26 Jun 2017 at 8:43pm
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 9:32pm
I was flavours of fingal over the weekend and was walking along the outside of the walled garden and there is a few kids pissing against the wall . There was portaloos everywhere , some parents are just too f**king lazy to bring the kids to the toilet . I know we get caught out sometimes and need to drain the weasel when out in public but no excuse at this event
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

I was flavours of fingal over the weekend and was walking along the outside of the walled garden and there is a few kids pissing against the wall . There was portaloos everywhere , some parents are just too f**king lazy to bring the kids to the toilet . I know we get caught out sometimes and need to drain the weasel when out in public but no excuse at this event
        you really got the flavour of fingal,though
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:10pm
Was in town today, walked past the former Central Bank on Dame St.
The litter in behind the railings....cans, plastic bottles etc, looked like a kip, and loads of tourists walking around on tours.
Whoever owns it now surely can send someone in once a day with a black bag, you'd think a security guard would be offered a few bob to throw all of it into a black bag.
Also driving out the Stillorgan Dual carriageway, the amount of cigarette butts lying by the side of the kerb near traffic lights.
What kind of Neanderthals still feck butts out of their car windows?
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 9:25pm
Parents who post pictures of their kids 'graduating' from playschool or primary school on social media.

Ya can't fcuking fail it!
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 9:27pm
Reckon muff gave it a good go though :).
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Parents who post pictures of their kids 'graduating' from playschool or primary school on social media.

Ridiculous... not like they passed some big exam to be allowed move from playschool to national school or national school to secondary school. f**king robes and all.. absolute bullsh*t.

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 6:58am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Ridiculous... not like they passed some big exam to be allowed move from playschool to national school or national school to secondary school. f**king robes and all.. absolute bullsh*t.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 9:16am

Not only 'graduating' but they buy/rent the fcuking black gown and the mortarboard hat.

I suppose they know their little tykes wont graduate from anything ever again.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 9:25am

LOLLOLLOL
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 9:37am
Clown
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Not only 'graduating' but they buy/rent the fcuking black gown and the mortarboard hat.

I suppose they know their little tykes wont graduate from anything ever again.

Let me guess - another one of those stupid trends started by the Yanks? ClownLOL

Thank God there was none of this nonsense when I was a kid. Thumbs Up

Edited by ConorMac77 - 30 Jun 2017 at 9:38am
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 9:42am
Parents posting their kids summer school exam results on social media.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 537538539540541 987>
  Share Topic