You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 536537538539540 987>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Haven't heard the word 'obtuse' being used since Shawshank Redemption. Great word Clap

This thread Thumbs Down

A word I like Gaz and actually use quite frequently .......perhaps due to my age
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Haven't heard the word 'obtuse' being used since Shawshank Redemption. Great word Clap

This thread Thumbs Down

A word I like Gaz and actually use quite frequently .......perhaps due to my age
The opposite of a cute hoor is an obtuse one!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 10:17pm

This thread Thumbs Down

Eh ?

I have never heard you use it once
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

This thread Thumbs Down

Eh ?

I only ever use it in the presence of other intelligent people
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 7:56am

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

This thread Thumbs Down

Eh ?

I only ever use it in the presence of other intelligent people

Yeah you and your best mate Stephen Hawking 😀
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 8:38am
This new phrase that has emerged among the youth of today - "yeah, yeah, yeah"

Is commonly used when answering a question. Are you going to the match tonight? Aww yeah yeah yeah.

Also, when playing football and when they want the ball to be passed to them - "yeah, yeah, yeah"
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 10:35am
The state of Dublin City . 1st time in a long time I walked around he Connolly/Talbot/Mary St area . The young ones and the language out of them . The young lads acting the bollox and the dirt of the place and all the sh*tty shops . Junkies , the homeless and all sorts of other breeds and creeds . I know it was never the nicest or prettiest of areas but that area is gonna be a serious melting pot in a few more years .
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 10:36am
Have heard the above in the second context, never in the first though. It's usually quite warranted as well as whoever has the ball is hogging it when the other person is potentially in on goal or whatever.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

The state of Dublin City . 1st time in a long time I walked around he Connolly/Talbot/Mary St area . The young ones and the language out of them . The young lads acting the bollox and the dirt of the place and all the sh*tty shops . Junkies , the homeless and all sorts of other breeds and creeds . I know it was never the nicest or prettiest of areas but that area is gonna be a serious melting pot in a few more years .

It needs work, there's no doubt about it. O'Connell St has great potential but it is poor condition presently. As far as I know Mountjoy Square is being regenerated, which makes perfect sense. You have a lot of beautiful old Georgian buildings which are basically derelict or de fact slum flats. They should be in demand residential homes, offices, hostels and small hotels given their proximity to town and the lovely exterior facade. There's a real opportunity to clean up the area without breaking up the local community. I don't know if there is a budget or any real willpower to do it though. 
El Puto Amo
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:06am
Ah leave ir ow
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 1:51pm
People who convert the office to refrigerator-like conditions by closing all blinds and turning on air con when the temperature rises above 17 degrees outside

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 2:13pm
Office people who constantly moan about it. Get a different job outside of the office environment Wink
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 2:23pm
Working in an office
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Working in an office

I've worked in most other types of workplaces and working in an office is cushy as fcuk. 

The women on my team are always moaning about it being cold. Confused

I think people in offices don't realize how easy they have it unless you're a total outdoors sort who'd rather be working on sites/farming etc etc 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Working in an office

I've worked in most other types of workplaces and working in an office is cushy as fcuk. 

I think people in offices don't realize how easy they have it unless you're a total outdoors sort who'd rather be working on sites/farming etc etc 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os

This should help you understand why they moan about it being cold
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

Working in an office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os

This should help you understand why they moan about it being cold

Well there you have it, enlightenment 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 3:55pm
There are 4 of us in 1 room that sit in a rectangle shape. 1 girl has her back to the window and it never ever get opened as she's always cold. I asked her to switch seats with me but she refuses. It's insane. We all have plug in radiators for the winter as it's an old building with high ceilings. In the summer time they get put away but she keeps hers and she also turns it on when it's 20+ degrees out
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 4:13pm

Working in an office

The women on my team are always moaning about it being coldConfused

They should try working in the office where I work! LOL 

It's one of those new-build places with floor-to-ceiling windows that don't open or close and air-con/heating system remotely controlled from another building several miles away. When we moved to this place 3 years ago, the management told us it was all state-of-the art. Yeah, right!!! It doesn't come on when you really need it (like these past few weeks) and the place is usually like an oven in some parts of the floor and like a fridge in others and I'm in the one of the warm areas. I bet if the women in your office were to try and work in mine they wouldn't be long trying to get back. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 536537538539540 987>
  Share Topic