You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 520521522523524 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

f**king hipsters

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 2:23pm

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

f**king hipsters

Are they not sensitive to your sexual needs? Maybe you're moving too fast. Try cuddling for a while and when you're comfortable, you can move forward at your own pace.

I would ride them all anally, male and female, until they lost the will to live, the same feeling their presence gives me.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 10:38am
Bike w**kers .... the Donabate roundabout has an under pass so cyclists are not having to stop start through the traffic lights . Do you think cyclists would use it ? Some prick thus morning came straight through a red light and near ploughed into the side of me .
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Bike w**kers .... the Donabate roundabout has an under pass so cyclists are not having to stop start through the traffic lights . Do you think cyclists would use it ? Some prick thus morning came straight through a red light and near ploughed into the side of me .

There is a short one person size path which I walk to get to work after getting off the bus every morning. Always Cyclists coming towards you (not a cycling path btw).

Was one time I had my ear phones in didn't hear one guy come up behind me, he stopped and said a few words like I was ringing the bell why didn't you move (in a more aggressive way), I politely said you shouldn't be on this path anyway, Where should I be on the road? By the rules of traffic yes you should.

Some cyclists are absolute dicks 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:10pm
Moral of the story here:

There are two ways to get through a junction, the road or the path.

If cyclists go down the road, they're in the wrong. If they go down the path, they're in the wrong.

Maybe the problem isn't the cyclists. Just a thought.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Moral of the story here:

If cyclists go down the road, they're in the wrong. If they go down the path, they're in the wrong.

And when they go through a red light they are totally f**king wrong
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:19pm

Moral of the story here:

http://non-productive.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Falling-Down-Im-the-bad-guy.jpg
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:20pm

Moral of the story here:

If cyclists go down the road, they're in the wrong.
If they go down the path, they're in the wrong.

How could that be wrong? Genuine question too, is the road not for all vehicles?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:39pm
It's not, which is the point I was making.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:42pm
So I'm not the bad guy?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:45pm

Sorry, I am confused here. You said "if they go down the road they're in the wrong", how is that so?

Edited by pre Madonna - 19 Apr 2017 at 3:46pm
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:53pm
Me too. Am I the bad  guy or not?

Edited by lassassinblanc - 19 Apr 2017 at 3:53pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:55pm

Sorry, I am confused here. You said "if they go down the road they're in the wrong", how is that so?

I was being facetious. First poster gave out about cyclists on the road; second poster gave out about cyclists on the path. I was simply pointing out the ridiculousness of that!
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:59pm
But they should be on the road is what I thought
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 4:00pm

I was being facetious. First poster gave out about cyclists on the road; second poster gave out about cyclists on the path. I was simply pointing out the ridiculousness of that!
Oh right. Well legally they should be on the road, sick to death of them on pavements here and ringing their bell, get on the f**king road because I am not moving.

Anyway, the OP was not complaining about cyclists using the road but how they don't obey the rules of the road resulting in an accident. It seems some cyclists don't bother obeying the rules of the road and others prefer pedestrian walkways, which is why there is a bit of anger towards them.

Edited by pre Madonna - 19 Apr 2017 at 4:02pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 4:13pm
Yeah, I understand the anger.

Then again, everyone who uses the roads is angry.

Pedestrians who step out off the footpath in stopped traffic without looking who take down cyclists, passengers who open doors without checking the rear view mirror and door cyclists, drivers who change lanes without looking and side swipe cyclists, cyclists who break red lights and make drivers brake: everyone breaks the rules of the road and everyone else gets angry.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 4:21pm

Pedestrians who step out off the footpath in stopped traffic without looking who take down cyclists, passengers who open doors without checking the rear view mirror and door cyclists, drivers who change lanes without looking and side swipe cyclists, cyclists who break red lights and make drivers brake: everyone breaks the rules of the road and everyone else gets angry.
I agree, to an extent, especially as I don't know what is like in Dublin, but here the cyclists are far and away the biggest offenders, which of course is natural in a city whee there are so many. It is just incredibly frustrating to have some lad, on a pavement clearly marked out for pedestrian use, to be ringing their bells for pedestrians to move. 
In the past 12 months I don't think I have seen a single pedestrian put their safety at risk. To see a cyclist do it I merely have to walk to the corner shop.

I do think, while the subject is mentioned, that there should be walking classes in schools. There does seem to be a large percentage of the population who have developed with no spatial awareness at all, especially frustrating in train stations, airports, supermarkets etc.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 4:28pm

Do train drivers get angry ? Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 520521522523524 988>
  Share Topic