You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The YBIG " I'm Drunk Thread"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 12:21am
Ed chamberlain and erm erm Jamie erm Carragher (never opener his erm mouth) said they're dissecting football 30year ago when lfc done something

Any way chatted to the lady out of her living room with cricket when the nfl is on , worth a imo
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 12:52am
What?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 1:13am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 1:18am
Actually took me a while to search this thread out, massively missed my I add

But unless it's football I generally have no fkn idea I'm on about (but the Jamie thread ie erm ad came on as I was typing, fkn idiots)

Mcg I decided to chat to a friend milf since and even she's pissing herself (I know cause made it round

After that I'm drunk and shall endeavour to make sense in other thread's
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 2:27am
checking in
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 3:23am
8 out of the last 10 days,I'm almost afraid to stop at this rate.What a time to be alive though
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 10:17am
I am reasonably sober now and hating every minute of it. 45 minutes until the local reopens
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 5:16pm
2 days off it midweek, and we're back in the game, day 3 has once more approached and Checking in for day 3 and still tonight and tomorrow to go then back to fkn work and boring week days/nights being a full time alco has its appeal
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Ed chamberlain and erm erm Jamie erm Carragher (never opener his erm mouth) said they're dissecting football 30year ago when lfc done something

Any way chatted to the lady out of her living room with cricket when the nfl is on , worth a imo

Confused
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 8:47pm

But unless it's football I generally have no fkn idea I'm on about (but the Jamie thread ie erm ad came on as I was typing, fkn idiots)

Mcg I decided to chat to a friend milf since and even she's pissing herself (I know cause made it round

Confused
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 1:33pm
Haven't drank in ages but had a few pints of Guinness yesterday, went home around 8pm and dying today Dead
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Confused
LOL Wtf was this about
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:57am
Aye. 
Better fcuk off to bed, have some class of a hurling final to attend in a few hours V the massed forces of Tony Kelly, Davy Fitz, Stockton's Wing, Familyguy & Biddy Early. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:14am
Good job you're not playing.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 3:50am
Bump
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 1:10pm
what a great way to start a Saturday Beer
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

what a great way to start a Saturday Beer
Sozzled in Salou
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 1:49pm
ClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
  Share Topic