You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The "What I learned today" thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 180>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Jose Mourinho's aul lad played his only game for Portugal against Ireland in Brazil during the Brazilian Independence Cup in 1972

There’s a pub quiz question thede
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Jose Mourinho's aul lad played his only game for Portugal against Ireland in Brazil during the Brazilian Independence Cup in 1972

He got a bus pregnant on that trip and minibus Jose was born 9 months later
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 5:47pm
Irish ambulances have a KE registration plate.

Image result for irish ambulance
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 6:20pm
Not do much learned as realised Nandos are rank
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 7:42pm
The Romans were the first to plant trees at the side of the road as was done to keep the sun off their soldiers when they were marching . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

The Romans were the first to plant trees at the side of the road as was done to keep the sun off their soldiers when they were marching . 

Good idea.....but I guess whilst the young plants were growing the soldiers had to make do with sunscreen and sunglasses
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:20pm
It is London Marylebone not Marleybone
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

The Romans were the first to Plant  trees at the side of the road as was done to keep the sun off their soldiers when they were marching . 

Good idea.....but I guess whilst the young plants were growing the soldiers had to make do with sunscreen and sunglasses
Plants !!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Go on i dare you LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Claret Murph - 19 Oct 2017 at 8:31pm
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 7:30pm
That Ballraggot is a small town kn Kilkenny.
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 11:34am
Actor Rory Kinnear (007 films)
Rory Kinnear (son of murdered Roy Kinnear)

is the son of murdered actor Roy Kinnear
Murdered Roy Kinnear

who was killed at his workplace in 1988 when he was required to perform duties including bouncing around, unbalanced on-top of a horse, without the use of stirrups and loose reins (even though stirrups were provided adding to the comic imagery as they flared mimicing the legs and arms of the performer).  After a number of 'Three Musketeer' films the inevitable happened and Kinnear fell to his death.
[I would prefer of more people got upset about this sh1t, rather than other sh1t]
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

Murdered Roy Kinnear

who was killed at his workplace in 1988 when he was required to perform duties including bouncing around, unbalanced on-top of a horse, without the use of stirrups and loose reins (even though stirrups were provided adding to the comic imagery as they flared mimicing the legs and arms of the performer).  After a number of 'Three Musketeer' films the inevitable happened and Kinnear fell to his death.
[I would prefer of more people got upset about this sh1t, rather than other sh1t]

Murdered ?
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Murdered Roy Kinnear

Murdered ?
Your question isn't helpful.
But to respond, when there is obvious dangers in a workplace, the duties of the employee expose them to risks and the risks are repeated over time, then it matches a definition that the death was caused deliberately.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 2:17pm

Murdered Roy Kinnear

Murdered ?

But to respond, when there is obvious dangers in a workplace, the duties of the employee expose them to risks and the risks are repeated over time, then it matches a definition that the death was caused deliberately.

I assume you have passed on your in no way away with the fairies conclusion to the relevant authorities who have opened a murder inquiry
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 2:52pm
The fur around a coat hood helps to deflect cold winds and stops the wind moving to your face and neck. Only 30% of the wind gets in so it stops things like frostbite on your face.
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 3:09pm

Murdered Roy Kinnear

Murdered ?

I assume you have passed on your in no way away with the fairies conclusion to the relevant authorities who have opened a murder inquiry
Many of the relevant authorities are aware of the circumstances of his death. His own family have pursued it in the past, but the decision to prosecute a murder inquiry wouldn't be mine.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 8:26am
Having a row with the wife can be a positive thing.
Got to have the telly to meself all last night plus the house is spotless
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:18am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Should do it again tonight
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:47am

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Should do it again tonight

It can so easily be done again tonight believe me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 180>
  Share Topic