You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The "What I learned today" thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 182>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 1:30pm
Michael Jackson composed music for Sonic 3 
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 5:16pm
on the 12 week scan they can tell which side ovary the egg came from.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 5:27pm
The the band Suede are called London Suede in the US for legal reasons
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2022 at 12:33pm
Championship Manager legend Cherno Samba is an agent and helped broker Martin Dubravka to man u loan move
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2022 at 8:29pm
when you have young kids the Sunday lunch out with the family is the best and probably only opportunity to have a few pints.   

Sunday roast and 4 pints. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AKA pedantic kunt
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2022 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

when you have young kids the Sunday lunch out with the family is the best and probably only opportunity to have a few pints.   

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2022 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Wasn’t driving 
AKA pedantic kunt
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 9:53am

What did ya do with the kids while you're getting through 4 pints? Two is about the most I get with my kids before they're bored, and that's with a place with good colouring facilities. We haven't gone to the iPhones/iPads approach yet but don't think it's far off.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 10:01am
Elton Welsby looks like this now Shocked

Ex-ITV presenter Elton Welsby hammered for comments about watching birds  play football - Daily Star
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Elton Welsby looks like this now Shocked

Ex-ITV presenter Elton Welsby hammered for comments about watching birds  play football - Daily Star
kin el
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

What did ya do with the kids while you're getting through 4 pints? Two is about the most I get with my kids before they're bored, and that's with a place with good colouring facilities. We haven't gone to the iPhones/iPads approach yet but don't think it's far off.

Well it was the whole lot of us not just me and the kids and I had 2 pints with dinner and one before and one after as they were having ice cream.  

The game was on so eldest was watching that.  Colouring books were out too.  

So everyone had their dinner I just had a few pints while we were eating it really.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 1:32pm

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Well it was the whole lot of us not just me and the kids and I had 2 pints with dinner and one before and one after as they were having ice cream.  

The game was on so eldest was watching that.  Colouring books were out too.  

So everyone had their dinner I just had a few pints while we were eating it really.  
There's a Raddison in east cork that has a playground off the bar, excellent for getting in a few extra. Centre Parcs is great for that too, loads of soft play areas in the bars/restaurants
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 8:17am
Blackburn are top of the table with 7 defeats and Coventry are bottom of the table with 5 defeats.  

Burnley who are 2nd have only one defeat.  
AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 10:15am

Blackburn are top of the table with 7 defeats and Coventry are bottom of the table with 5 defeats.  

If bottom side Coventry win their games in hand they could potentially be second LOL
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 10:38am

Makes you question the points for drawing and winning a little 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 12:01pm

Really is a crazy league , from what i have seen so far Swansea are the best side that Burnley have played and they were beaten 4-0 by the Clarets . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Really is a crazy league , from what i have seen so far Swansea are the best side that Burnley have played and they were beaten 4-0 by the Clarets . 

Burnley do have 2 games in hand though.

Blackburn have also not drawn any games which is a little mad , I think Burnley have drawn more then they have won.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 10:45pm
The possession percentages in a football match are just the number of passes completed by each team

So if there are 1000 passes in a game and 600 are by one team it’s 60%-40%
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 182>
  Share Topic