You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The "What I learned today" thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 182>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 9:57am
For the lads getting pissed at home, is there any of you who have shifted people you regret the next morning ๐Ÿ˜€
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

For the lads getting pissed at home, is there any of you who have shifted people you regret the next morning ๐Ÿ˜€
Yeah, but I chose to live with her.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Good year to give up the drink for lent, with pubs being shut

Didn't take a drink from New Years Day to last weekend and didn't miss it at all. 

Drinking at home is over rated

+1

Haven't had a drink since NYE and no interest in drinking at home, did have a zoom session a couple of times during previous lockdowns but nothing this year so far!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 11:06am
Few few cans of Pepsi with ice on Saturdays but i am slugging some amount of coffee these days which i really need to cut down on . Unhappy
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Few few cans of Pepsi with ice on Saturdays but i am slugging some amount of coffee these days which i really need to cut down on . Unhappy

Where did you meet Coffee, in Berlin ?   Nice lad. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 11:13am

I half a mind to report you , again Cyber bully that's your one aim in life ..

Mods any chance you can give a month on Hols this time TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 2:28pm

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 2:32pm

That's so 2007. If you regret sleeping with someone now you just accuse them of raping you.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

That's so 2007. If you regret sleeping with someone now you just accuse them of raping you.
Youโ€™re a strange fella 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Youโ€™re a strange fella 

Heโ€™s so edgey.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 2:55pm
It was a bad joke.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 2:57pm

It was a bad joke.

But people tend to laugh at jokes.
Confused

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

It was a bad joke.

But people tend to laugh at jokes.
Confused

I laugh inwardly. I can watch something and find it hilarious but only laugh two or three times. I've always thought that a room full of people laughing at the same thing is a form of societal folie ร  deux and people doing things they're expected to do just to feel like they're fitting in.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 3:55pm

I make these bad decisions when I'm sober never mind having a drink 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I'm sure women feel the same way about men. I've been with women who're clearly going through the motions.

The amount of times I've seen good looking girls with rotten looking men because they're out of their gourd on drink. Just go into any bar [pre-pandemic] and you can literally see the mouth breathers at the bar nursing a drink and scoping the dance floor for the young ones who look the most vulnerable. On the one hand, I despise cock blockers and white knights acting overly protective of women they barely know. On the other hand, I think that sometimes it's a necessary evil.

Then whenever I see sober couples, by and large, they look compatible with each other.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 19 Feb 2021 at 4:06pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 4:08pm
good looking ladies ending up with ugly feicers has been the saving of some of us on here.  Donโ€™t knock it.
AKA pedantic kunt
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 4:29pm

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I'm sure women feel the same way about men. I've been with women who're clearly going through the motions.

The amount of times I've seen good looking girls with rotten looking men because they're out of their gourd on drink. Just go into any bar [pre-pandemic] and you can literally see the mouth breathers at the bar nursing a drink and scoping the dance floor for the young ones who look the most vulnerable. On the one hand, I despise cock blockers and white knights acting overly protective of women they barely know. On the other hand, I think that sometimes it's a necessary evil.

Then whenever I see sober couples, by and large, they look compatible with each other.

I wasn't talking about nights out or anything.

I'm talking me shagging hippo's when I'm sober and why I thought it was a good idea. Living on your own during a pandemic and having Tinder downloaded just isn't a good mix like.

Edited by coyne - 19 Feb 2021 at 4:32pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 6:31pm
I was on a ProBoards forum today and I learned what an anchor beside the thread title means.

An anchor means that the thread will continue to fall regardless of getting new replies. It wonโ€™t get bumped back to the top when somebody replies, like a regular thread would.

Good spam deterrent. And whoever has their heart set on posting in the thread knows where to find it.

Win-win, as they say.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 182>
  Share Topic