You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Weather

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 173>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:36am
hash!! Showing your age their Doc
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

TJ the problem with Ali was the time of year . Now in the deep of winter all the tree have lost their leaves but mid September all the trees still have them , that's where the problem was with trees coming down as the wind has more to catch on too .
 Jezzzzz you have to get out of the City TJ and become a country lad like myself Hug

Yes - what he said!

We get winds of a greater speed in winter, but because the trees are heavier this time of year they fall easier
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

hash!! Showing your age their Doc
LOL what are they calling that sh*t now
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 10:24am
If there was a code red for Ali that woman probably still would have stayed in her caravan.
The dark side.. And the light
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 9:04pm
Surprised no one has bumped this with Callum on the horizon
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Surprised no one has bumped this with Callum on the horizon
Might be the Best 1 yet
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 1:13am
Just in the door after being out in Cork city. It's getting very wild here. Nearly hit a tree that had fallen on the road on the way back.
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 6:24am
Grand in Dublin this morning
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 6:29am

just home after working a night shift. The wind and rain was fairly bad from around 02:00 - 4:30. Was eerily calm after that although the wind is picking up again a bit.

Edited by Sham157 - 12 Oct 2018 at 6:31am
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:03am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

just home after working a night shift. The wind and rain was fairly bad from around 02:00 - 4:30. Was eerily calm after that although the wind is picking up again a bit.

Yeah speaking to the OOH lads there, they said it was raining and was windy last night
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:51am
Lovely mild morning so far in the midlands.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 9:19am
f**king nothing. live on an elevated Site with a south west facing exposed valley.  Dog wanted to go out for a sh*te at about half 3 to went for a wander down the garden. nothing more than the usual winter wind. Ground was dry this morning at 8.30. 

Michael Fish is alive and well........ 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 9:30am
Storm me ballix, I’ve let worst farts ffs, beautiful autumnal morning in Dublin, the coonts couldn’t predict last weeks weather right ffs
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:24am

Yeah speaking to the OOH lads there, they said it was raining and was windy last night
I have no idea what 'OOH lads' are, but I read it in the voice of Kenneth Williams.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:25am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I have no idea what 'OOH lads' are, but I read it in the voice of Kenneth Williams.

Out Of Hours Wink
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:27am
Sorry, I should have been clearer there, though I thought it was implied; I couldn't give a f**k what OOH lads are. I'm all good for work jargon.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:39am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 5:44pm
Some heat today. f**kin roastin.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 173>
  Share Topic