You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 127>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm
Don't know how unpopular this opinion will be around here, but I absolutely hate Gary Breen as a pundit. He's as bland as any of the rest of the bottom tier pundits, and what idiot in the Premier Sports office thought it would be a good ok to put someone with a lisp on commentary (I don't mind pundits with lisps).

He would be tolerable but for the fact he has a 100% attendance on Premier Sports EPL matches, so I usually check who's on commentary, find out to no surprise it's Breen and then at the earliest only watch the match from the 85th minute
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 8:41pm

I'm crap at this thread but I'll have another crack. 

Stephen Graham is a brutal actor when he's not playing an English person. His US accent is mingin for example. 

That is all. You now may resume your forumming elsewhere. 

El Puto Amo
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:50pm
Right I'm going vent, as a health care worker in various guises I'm sick of folk like me posting sh*te on Facebook like I'm a healthcare worker I can't stay at home, it's our job, we signed up for it f**k up and get stuck in and stop attention seeking on Facebook. I also feeling patronised by this applause we got at 8pm and again on Facebook. Noone gave a f**k when we were out on strike and asking for a decent wage. The only difference is the right wingers with massive mortgages and hp audis who would have classed us as ass wipers 2 weeks ago because they bring in 10k more a year and fancy themselves as social mobile now realise there ass is in danger now too and there actuallly like us too although I fancy they still wouldn't identify as working class, self obsessed and narcissistic to the last. Give it a month we will be asswipers again
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Right I'm going vent, as a health care worker in various guises I'm sick of folk like me posting sh*te on Facebook like I'm a healthcare worker I can't stay at home, it's our job, we signed up for it f**k up and get stuck in and stop attention seeking on Facebook. I also feeling patronised by this applause we got at 8pm and again on Facebook. Noone gave a f**k when we were out on strike and asking for a decent wage. The only difference is the right wingers with massive mortgages and hp audis who would have classed us as ass wipers 2 weeks ago because they bring in 10k more a year and fancy themselves as social mobile now realise there ass is in danger now too and there actuallly like us too although I fancy they still wouldn't identify as working class, self obsessed and narcissistic to the last. Give it a month we will be asswipers again
ClapClapClap
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Clap
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:23pm
100% agree...the look at me aspect of our society hasn't changed with coronavirus  anyway! Lad I know using it as an opportunity to show off the 'cuteness' of their kids clappingEmbarrassed
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 12:10am
the irony ig getting two rounds of applause for your post LOLClap

Make that three 
AKA pedantic kunt
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 11:16pm
Tiger King was a load of crap

I’d take no satisfaction of a null and void season and Liverpool not winning the league this year 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I’d take no satisfaction of a null and void season and Liverpool not winning the league this year 

How is that an unpopular opinion? 

I assume most fans would want to see the season completed irrespective of any petty resentments towards Liverpool winning it. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I assume most fans would want to see the season completed irrespective of any petty resentments towards Liverpool winning it. 
You must be the worst Man United fan ever 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 11:45pm
A lot are saying how funny and great it would be if they didn’t win it because of the coronavirus 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 9:51am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 10:30am

Watched two episodes and that was enough for me.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 10:48am
Nordie Tayto is as good as the Dublin stuff.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 10:54am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think they're similar enough that it's a case of most people preferring the one they grew up with. There could be some people in the ROI who prefer the Nordie Tayto, we don't know. Frankly, we don't want to know.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:03am

You ate Dublin Tayto ShockedLOL

Edited by daithi - 22 Apr 2020 at 11:03am
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:06am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

You ate Dublin Tayto ShockedLOL
They don't have an accent and can't be racist. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:10am
tayto are made in culchieland.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 127>
  Share Topic