You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 127>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 3:30pm
I see there is an event called Flackstock being held this week in England in memory of Caroline Flack.

I can only imagine the public outcry if a male Domestic Abuser was being commemorated in such a manner. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Pakistani/ Punjab cuisine > Indian.

Either way, South Asian food in Ireland is generally pretty awful. 

Remember reading that 90% of Indian restaurants are actually owned by Bangladeshi lads.

Much the same as an Irish bar abroad. Not the Bangladeshi owners obviously Big smile
It would damage this forums' reputation
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 8:26pm

Pakistani food is first class 👍

Edited by BabbsBalls - 25 Jul 2022 at 8:27pm
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Pakistani food is first class 👍

There's a dacent Nepalese place in Westport. In a converted church building.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 10:55pm

This thread isn’t designed for people to be talking up genres of food that everyone already know are quality. This thread is about making statements such as Nadine Dorries is well worth a length. 
El Puto Amo
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 11:15pm
Of rope.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 11:17pm
y cum.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 2:34am
Thin Lizzy weren't great at all- they have 1-2 good songs and that's pushing it. And I really like Phil Lynott the character. You are nearly forced to like them. f**k that

It would damage this forums' reputation
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 9:41am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

This thread isn’t designed for people to be talking up genres of food that everyone already know are quality. This thread is about making statements such as Nadine Dorries is well worth a length. 

Would say both Nadine and Priti Patel are worth it. Being so wrong makes it right
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 10:39am
You could never tell anybody. I suspect Bojo tackled both of them. There can be no other conceivable reason for them being in the Cabinet.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 11:42am
Sun holidays and or going to the beach is boring
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

This - I just cba spending hours sitting by a swimming pool or a beach. On previous such holidays that I went on with my family, I would usually go for a walk around the town. And I only went on the last one to Turkey in 2019 bc it was an all-inclusive hotel resort with sports activities during the day and entertainment at night.

Nowadays, I prefer to go off on my own for city sightseeing and going to football matches. 

Edited by ConorMac77 - 26 Jul 2022 at 11:52am
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

This - I just cba spending hours sitting by a swimming pool or a beach. On previous such holidays that I went on with my family, I would usually go for a walk around the town. And I only went on the last one to Turkey in 2019 bc it was an all-inclusive hotel resort with sports activities during the day and entertainment at night.

Nowadays, I prefer to go off on my own for city sightseeing and going to football matches. 

is that not the nightime equivalent of sitting on a beach/by the pool all day 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 2:48pm

Fully agree with you. Maybe when I get older and have no energy that might change but going to sit on a beach for a holiday seems boring to me
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

is that not the nightime equivalent of sitting on a beach/by the pool all day 
No, I'd say the night time equivalent is just sitting in a bar with nothing going on. 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 3:24pm
Cant stand pub "entertainment" here or abroad. Just play the actual tunes on the sound system instead of some f**kers butchering them.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 6:46pm
99 ice creams are not that nice at all.

The chocolate is pointless.  If your mouth is cold you cant taste it.  The ice cream itself is bland and not particularly tasty.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 9:43am

99 ice creams are not that nice at all.

The chocolate is pointless.  If your mouth is cold you cant taste it.  The ice cream itself is bland and not particularly tasty.

How dare you!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 127>
  Share Topic