Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 267>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:26am
Did Pardrew say that? Ha even game me arse. United were creating plenty of chances which is always but a good sign but the finishing was a real let down. Krul had a great game though. Have to agree with SA Sham you rarely say anything positive about United!
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Sponsored Links

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:26am
Everything was spot on except for the finishing- don't really see why anyone is giving Newcastle any credit- if Hernandez and young among countless others brought their shooting boots that would have been a cricket score
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:27am
United had 24 efforts - 14 of them on target.  Someone at Sky Sports mustn't have watched the second-half yet.....personally I thought Krul's diving one handed save to deny Evra was the best of all his saves...you haven't even mentioned that!

So...according to you United should have hit the target with ALL 24 of their chances????  I know you're feeling a little disappointed with the result Z, but that's crazy talk in the mould of Sham...
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Everything was spot on except for the finishing- don't really see why anyone is giving Newcastle any credit- if Hernandez and young among countless others brought their shooting boots that would have been a cricket score

Bitter much not newcastles fault they didnt bring their shooting boots ya muppet, defended bravely and tooke rtheir chance
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:31am
NOTE TO SHAM:

United are still four points better of than tehy were at this stage of teh season last year....y'know, when they ended up winning the league. United have had their best league start in 17 years...and you're still f**king crying like a little girl when they don't win every match.  You sound pathetic and spoiled and are definitely the definition of a whining spolit United fan.  You genuinely think they should win every game they play....you're pathetic mate!

RIght - I'm off out for a session!

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

United had 24 efforts - 14 of them on target.  Someone at Sky Sports mustn't have watched the second-half yet.....personally I thought Krul's diving one handed save to deny Evra was the best of all his saves...you haven't even mentioned that!

So...according to you United should have hit the target with ALL 24 of their chances????  I know you're feeling a little disappointed with the result Z, but that's crazy talk in the mould of Sham...

I would have saved that myself.

Take all the chances I mentioned in isolation and they all should have hit the target,absolute minimum.I'm not talking about hitting 30 yard volleys over.Minimum requirement from those chances was to make the goalkeeper work.All were less than 18 yards out,these are Manchester United players,and to be fair not under an awful lot of pressure.You might get away with not hitting the target from 2 or 3 of these chances but to waste 7 or 8 really good chances without making the keeper make a save is very very disappointing.

By the way,Viv Anderson is a sh*te pundit.
Theres only one sport that matters..
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:39am
Jesus SA your some w**ker, we all have to listen to your opinions on everything. Condescending prick
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:42am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Take all the chances I mentioned in isolation and they all should have hit the target,absolute minimum.I'm not talking about hitting 30 yard volleys over.Minimum requirement from those chances was to make the goalkeeper work.All were less than 18 yards out,these are Manchester United players,and to be fair not under an awful lot of pressure.You might get away with not hitting the target from 2 or 3 of these chances but to waste 7 or 8 really good chances without making the keeper make a save is very very disappointing.

You won't see another team hit the target as much in any other Premier League game this season...14 saves from teh goalkeeper and two chances cleared off the line....and then, as you said about 5 chances over or wide or off the post....I don't really know what you expect of these players Z, I'm afraid.  I know you're not a spolit "we should win every game" sort of fan...so I'll put your temporary madness down to frustration with that linesman's decision.  Do what I did, have a cold shower, praise teh team for a superb effort, and then go out for a session!

Enjoy your night's lads!

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:44am

NOTE TO SHAM:

United are still four points better of than tehy were at this stage of teh season last year....y'know, when they ended up winning the league. United have had their best league start in 17 years...and you're still f**king crying like a little girl when they don't win every match.  You sound pathetic and spoiled and are definitely the definition of a whining spolit United fan.  You genuinely think they should win every game they play....you're pathetic mate!

Yet Man City are still 4 points clear with a game in hand............excellent argument genius!Clap

If your content with a 1-1 draw against Newcastle at OLD TRAFFORD then off ya go out for your pints arguing with everyone who offers an alternative opinion to your own.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:44am
Originally posted by 9fingersbabb 9fingersbabb wrote:

Jesus SA your some w**ker, we all have to listen to your opinions on everything. Condescending prick

LOL

Maybe your ma might help you out with teh definition of "Forum" if you ask her nicely!

Ah f**k it, here ye go, I;ll save your ma the bother:

FO:RUM
An assembly or place for ones opinion and thoughts.

IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:45am

Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

You won't see another team hit the target as much in any other Premier League game this season...14 saves from teh goalkeeper and two chances cleared off the line....and then, as you said about 5 chances over or wide or off the post....I don't really know what you expect of these players Z, I'm afraid.  I know you're not a spolit "we should win every game" sort of fan...so I'll put your temporary madness down to frustration with that linesman's decision.  Do what I did, have a cold shower, praise teh team for a superb effort, and then go out for a session!

Enjoy your night's lads!

Are you bringing your laptop to the pub SA?
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:46am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

NOTE TO SHAM:

Yet Man City are still 4 points clear with a game in hand............excellent argument genius!Clap

If your content with a 1-1 draw against Newcastle at OLD TRAFFORD then off ya go out for your pints arguing with everyone who offers an alternative opinion to your own.

So Man City being brilliant is United's fault  LOL  You're a tulip!

...and by the way, when United won the league in 09, we drew with Newcastle at home that year too mate.  Stop being such a bitter twisted little spoilt twat..  Honestly, it's embarrassing.

Also - what would your argument be today if the liensman didn't flag Hernandez offside in teh final second there and United won 2-1....Your opinion on the game would be completely different, your arguemnts and points hold no substance whatsoever.....That one inch would have made the world of difference to your opinion....that's how mental your arguments and opinions sound to me.

Have a good weekend!  Go get drunk!

Edited by Siralex - 26 Nov 2011 at 10:50am
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:48am
By the way,I haven't felt like that watching United in a good while.The wave after wave of attack was thrilling despite the draw and oddly enough I also think that United will be champions in May.
Theres only one sport that matters..
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:51am
Cheers for that, I've been wondering what this is. There's a difference between voicing an opinion and forcing your opinion on someone, and if/ when someone disagrees you call them pathetic stupid blind etc.

Go off n enjoy pints, maybe you won't be such an arsehole after a few drinks
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:54am

NOTE TO SHAM:

So Man City being brilliant is United's fault  LOL  You're a tulip!

...and by the way, when United won the league in 09, we drew with Newcastle at home that year too mate.  Stop being such a bitter twisted little spoilt twat..  Honestly, it's embarrassing.

Also - what would your argument be today if the liensman didn't flag Hernandez offside in teh final second there and United won 2-1....Your opinion on the game would be completely different, your arguemnts and points hold no substance whatsoever.....That one inch would have made the world of difference to your opinion....that's how mental your arguments and opinions sound to me.

Have a good weekend!  Go get drunk!

Havn't you gone to the pub yet?

The aim of football is to keep pace with the team that are ahead, in this case Man City.

Now I will admit like Boy Z I havnt felt that way watching a United game for a long time but it's a shame they waited till the last 10-15 mins to play at that pace.
They seem intent on coasting through games and because of that they dropped 2 points today.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:55am

Cheers for that, I've been wondering what this is. There's a difference between voicing an opinion and forcing your opinion on someone, and if/ when someone disagrees you call them pathetic stupid blind etc.

Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 11:01am

Clap

f**kin wrecks my head that fella
MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 11:30am
he speaks the truth to be fair, teams can't win every match and manchester did play well
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 267>
  Share Topic