Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 267>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Watched the Rutles the other night this scene had me thinking of Mike Ashley and the current Newcastle funding
Ha! I just had a cup of tea with the drummer of the Rutles. My mate's dad.
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

The MP for Central Newcastle handed in a petition for parliamentary debate today to demand Mike Ashley invests in Newcastle Utd LOL

Everyone else is sh*tting themselves about the country self imploding with Brexit etc but she comes along and she's like I'm f**king sick of Mike Ashley LOL

Could be worse ...

Could be in League 1 Wink

Confused

Ermm
It was a joke about Sunderland.

Looks like we're actually starting to spend money though
Fabian Schar on his way to Tyneside for a medical 3m
Talks with Mainz are at an advanced stage for Yoshinori Muto 9m fee mooted
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 1:46pm

Watched the Rutles the other night this scene had me thinking of Mike Ashley and the current Newcastle funding [/QUOTE]
Ha! I just had a cup of tea with the drummer of the Rutles. My mate's dad.
[/QUOTE]

The actual drummer for the band or the actor who played the drummer?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 1:49pm

The MP for Central Newcastle handed in a petition for parliamentary debate today to demand Mike Ashley invests in Newcastle Utd LOL

Everyone else is sh*tting themselves about the country self imploding with Brexit etc but she comes along and she's like I'm f**king sick of Mike Ashley LOL

Could be worse ...

Could be in League 1 Wink

Confused

Ermm
It was a joke about Sunderland.

Looks like we're actually starting to spend money though
Fabian Schar on his way to Tyneside for a medical 3m
Talks with Mainz are at an advanced stage for Yoshinori Muto 9m fee mooted

It wasn't a very good joke LOL

I just couldn't help but find it hilarious on the day where Parliament are debating stockpiling food and medicine incase the UK goes into complete meltdown over a no-deal Brexit, she comes along and she's more interested in her dislike for Mike Ashley LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 2:17pm
The actual drummer.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 10:09am
Yoshinoro Muto on his way to tyneside for a medical 9.5m fee from Mainz

Fabian Schar currently doing a medical ahead of 3.5m move

Looks like MP got her wish
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 11:06am
Schar signed

Happy with this good experience key part of a very solid Swiss teamhttps://twitter.com/NUFC/status/1022421302563487744

Edited by lassassinblanc - 26 Jul 2018 at 11:07am
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 12:50pm

Schar signed

Happy with this good experience key part of a very solid Swiss teamhttps://twitter.com/NUFC/status/1022421302563487744

Always an air of caution around signing players who got relegated with their clubs, like most of his teammates last season he didn't have a great time of it in La Liga as Depor were absolutely awful.

Still, an international player with 40+ caps for his country who regularly qualify for major tournaments can't be seen as anything other than decent business given the fee.

Edited by Green Devil - 26 Jul 2018 at 12:51pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Schar signed

Always an air of caution around signing players who got relegated with their clubs, like most of his teammates last season he didn't have a great time of it in La Liga as Depor were absolutely awful.

Still, an international player with 40+ caps for his country who regularly qualify for major tournaments can't be seen as anything other than decent business given the fee.

Yeah, Depor were terrible last year but  as you say signing a 42 capped international for 3m is good busness

Mitro on his way to Fulham for 27m. Rondon looks to be on the way to replace him plus Muto should come in too. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 12:56pm
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 1:39pm
Good contribution Sham I agree
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 2:55pm
27 mil for MitrovicLOL
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 3:09pm
He's still only 23.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 3:15pm
12 goals in 17 games for Fulham last season also. Sure £27m is fooking nothing these days - especially for a striker.

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 3:19pm
I think it's a good move for the lad and I wish him the best  27m is a good fee for him though in today's market
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 5:58pm

Good contribution Sham I agree
Thumbs Up
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 6:18pm
What was the gig with Mitrovic and Rafa ? Did they have a falling out or what ? Always thought he'd of done a decent job for him given a chance.
Out of order
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 7:35pm
supposedly Newcastle can't afford to buy a new LB for 8m. Sad state of affairs for them considering they've sold a few players and the money a premier league team makes
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 267>
  Share Topic