Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213214 267>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 11:10pm
Carr has left his role as Chief Scout by mutual consent
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:44am
Sels gone to Anderlecht on loan for the season.

I really think he has the making of a decent goalkeeper. Hopefully gains a bit of confidence while away and comes back ready to compete
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 9:54am
More media sh*te talk of Rafa walking due to lack of transfer activity.

Sure we have signed more players then we had this time last season.

Supposedly the Lejune deal won't go through until July 1st as that is when the clause becomes activated
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:15am
Lejeune finally signs, only seen him play once or twice so don't know too much about him, but it appears to Rafa who was key to this so In Rafa We Trust
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 2:14pm
Bit of an unknown ,highly rated in Spain it seems, hope there is plenty more coming !
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 5:01pm
Newcastle in signing unknown French player shocker.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 12:17pm
5 of the first 7 games will be shown on SKY

Spurs
Huddersfield
Swansea
Brighton
Liverpool
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 1:28pm
Training Camp to be held in Carton House next week

Edited by lassassinblanc - 12 Jul 2017 at 1:29pm
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 1:25pm
https://twitter.com/SportsDirectUK/status/885446433389891584

Rafa and some of the players will be at release of new 3rd Kit in Dublin next week.

In other news Jacob Murphy has told norwich he wants to go to Newcastle just up to the club to match his asking price which is supposedly 12m.

which is nothing in the current market

12 is the new 4

Edited by lassassinblanc - 13 Jul 2017 at 1:44pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:04pm
Where in Ireland are Newcastle atm?

Just watched Rafa live using the media to play mindgames with Ashley, could be the start of a massive sh*tstorm, there was gossip of it at the end of last season and it's becoming public knowledge now...
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Where in Ireland are Newcastle atm?

Just watched Rafa live using the media to play mindgames with Ashley, could be the start of a massive sh*tstorm, there was gossip of it at the end of last season and it's becoming public knowledge now...

Training in Carton House in Maynooth.

How is it a sh*tstorm,

When I had the meeting with Mike Ashley I was confident that after that meeting we have the money available and the wages.

“Everything is in place to move forward.

“Hopefully, Mike can keep his word and we can do what we want to do.”

That is what he said, hardly mind games

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:23pm
Kevin Keegan ring any bells? History repeating itself. That's how.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:25pm
We'll see, I'm not worried too much. Obviously the closet fan in you is but don't worry it will be grand
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

We'll see, I'm not worried too much. Obviously the closet fan in you is but don't worry it will be grand

Yeah you've used this one about 9 times before and it wasn't funny any of those times, yet you can't keep away from the Sunderland thread yourself LOL
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:33pm

Yeah you've used this one about 9 times before and it wasn't funny any of those times, yet you can't keep away from the Sunderland thread yourself LOL

I think i've posted about 3 times in Sunderland thread this year. A lot less then you have in the Toon Army one.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:35pm

I think i've posted about 3 times in Sunderland thread this year. A lot less then you have in the Toon Army one.

Does anyone give a f**k who posts where aside from you? 
I've posted in the Serie A thread doesn't mean me names suddenly Mario and I'm a hardcore Lazio ultra.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:53pm

Does anyone give a f**k who posts where aside from you? 
I've posted in the Serie A thread doesn't mean me names suddenly Mario and I'm a hardcore Lazio ultra.

Post where you want Mario LOLLOLLOL

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 9:18am
Jacob Murphy in Ireland doing his medical, supposedly Javier Manquillo (former Sunderland Shocked)  is too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213214 267>
  Share Topic