You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The State of Neymar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 1:13pm

Barcelona don't deserve the praise they get with the likes of Busquets,Mascherano,Alba and Pedro Diving is a disgrace

YESSSS! IT'S THERE
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by RKeane RKeane wrote:

Barcelona don't deserve the praise they get with the likes of Busquets,Mascherano,Alba and Pedro Diving is a disgrace

CRonaldo, Nani, Valencia, Young, Rooney......
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

He was poor against Uruguay

And he still created both the goals they scored.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

He was poor against Uruguay

And he still created both the goals they scored.

No arguments there. He has incredible ability. His performance against Mexico was amazing. Hopefully his work rate is up to Barca standard and he fulfills his potential. He's only 21.
I can't help fearing that he may become Robinho II though

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 5:28pm

Indeed, after all these are the only players that dive in football.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 5:51pm
United fans will never get over the trauma of the assraping their team took from Barca in both CL finals
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 6:03pm

United fans will never get over the trauma of the assraping their team took from Barca in both CL finals

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

CRonaldo, Nani, Valencia, Young, Rooney......

I'm EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed for you

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:33am
They've never dived in their lives no ?
Im scarleh for you !
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 1:21am
What happened tonight??? Moleman/Vidic did he fall over hhahaqhahahahahahhahq
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 1:22am
world football legendCool
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 9:44am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

What happened tonight??? Moleman/Vidic did he fall over hhahaqhahahahahahhahq

Aye a few times alright if you were watching, good bit more than messi usually does last few games so just a tad hypocritical on your part
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 4:07am
This guy is an absolute cancer in the game of football. Not of the benign kind either.

No doubt he is a talented player {aren't there thousands of them out there}, but his attitude is so disgusting, it makes me want to turn off the tv when he's playing.

Barca have 3 of the greatest footballers of all time in their side in Xavi, Iniesta and Messi who should be going down in the history books as part of the greatest club side of all time, winning numerous champs league titles in a row. Their transfer policy in the last 3 years has left these lads hanging though, and I reckon this poison of a player is gonna tip Barca over the edge and there will be big fall outs there this season. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

This guy is an absolute cancer in the game of football. Not of the benign kind either.

No doubt he is a talented player {aren't there thousands of them out there}, but his attitude is so disgusting, it makes me want to turn off the tv when he's playing.

Barca have 3 of the greatest footballers of all time in their side in Xavi, Iniesta and Messi who should be going down in the history books as part of the greatest club side of all time, winning numerous champs league titles in a row. Their transfer policy in the last 3 years has left these lads hanging though, and I reckon this poison of a player is gonna tip Barca over the edge and there will be big fall outs there this season. 
by   numerous champions leagues you mean 2 and if my memory serves me right I don't think they were ina row. Greatest club side of all time my bollocks How is it possible to claim are the greatest club side ever when you have only seen a certain generation of football player s at there clubs. Even though the European cup has changed radically in the last 15 years some clubs won 3 ina row. Real Madrid 5 in a row

Just remembered that they actually won 3 in the last few years. Still don't cha ge the fact that I can't call them the greatest club side ever

Edited by PanteirA - 02 Jul 2013 at 7:44am
GockaRocka View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GockaRocka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 10:36pm
Personally I feel dangerous play was more of a scourge on the game than diving.

Give me technically gifted cheat over an honest to goodness mullicker anyday, as a nation we would be a lot better off if we honoured the latter a lot less.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

by   numerous champions leagues you mean 2 and if my memory serves me right I don't think they were ina row. Greatest club side of all time my bollocks How is it possible to claim are the greatest club side ever when you have only seen a certain generation of football player s at there clubs. Even though the European cup has changed radically in the last 15 years some clubs won 3 ina row. Real Madrid 5 in a row

Just remembered that they actually won 3 in the last few years. Still don't cha ge the fact that I can't call them the greatest club side ever

Apologies, that should have read - Barca have 3 of the greatest footballers of all time in their side in Xavi, Iniesta and Messi. Who should be going down in the history books as part of the greatest club side of all time and should be winning numerous champs league titles in a row but aren't due to their recent ridiculous transfer policies.

My basic point being that their transfer policy has sold these great players short {even though they have won 3 champions leagues}. I believe the Neymar purchase will be the last straw for Barca, Xavi will finish soon but Messi and Iniesta won't want to be playing with some of the utter scutter there in years to come.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 02 Jul 2013 at 11:51pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 12:04am
How can a man who is simply just a footballer and a bloody brilliant one be "utter scum"? He kicks a football for a living, he's not a rapist or a murderer FFS.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 2:29am
I hate diving, but FIFA are more worried about spending millions on something that affects one game in a hundred and setting up kangaroo courts for next Summer. Despite his antics though, the guy is class. It will be fascinating to see how him and Messi gel next year. If they click it will be a joy to watch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic