You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The SPL thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 50>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 9:12pm
Alan Stubbs sacked by St Mirren.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:38am
Killie got charged for comments Clarke made about refereeing while Gerrard & Jack criticised while nothing happened them as they are Sevco

Clarke has just replied
“I'm disappointed that the club has been charged for something I said, so that's the first part. Obviously we're going to fight our corner. We'll go to the hearing and put forward our case. I stand by everything I said in my Statement – no retraction – so I look forward to the hearing. Maybe I'm being a little bit pedantic but I thought it was disrespectful that they spelt my name wrong, both on the front cover and inside. I won't use the word amateurish but certainly unprofessional."

Great stuff
BR & Craig Gordon also asked for clarity on all the recent decisions (sevco players & Naismith getting off with red cards while other SPL teams got punished) too

Edited by tonyjaa - 14 Sep 2018 at 9:40am
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:23am
Anton Ferdinand playing for st mirren; wtf! Missed that one; could make his debut tonight
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:00pm
Aberdeen unhappy too:

Aberdeen FC finds the explanation provided by the SFA in relation to the Michael Devlin red card appeal unacceptable.

The club maintains its view that the player was wrongfully dismissed, that the evidence presented was a robust defence and was overwhelmingly compelling in the player’s favour.
In light of recent decisions taken by the SFA, the club believes it is imperative for the country’s football authorities to establish consistency and transparency in the appeal and referral process and will engage in dialogue with the SPFL in this regard to seek their assistance.
Furthermore, at a time when technology is making a significant and positive impact across sport, the club believes that the impact of the VAR system trials in the English Premier League need to be considered if stakeholders in the game are going to regain trust in the process.
AFC is aware that the views we have expressed are held by many who have found key appeal and referral decisions this year perplexing and want to see the governing body dealing with this proactively, with a consistent and transparent appeals process high up on the agenda.
Doing so would enhance the game’s integrity, greatly assist referees, improve the game for fans and, ultimately, the perception of Scottish football.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 6:59pm
Neil McCann sacked.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 11:11am
Cretin of a man

Charlie Adam linked as a player coach with miller as player assistant manager
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 11:23am
Apparently a consortium including Michael Ashley amd his former sevco directors Sandy Easdale and Derek Llambias are looking to take control of Greenock Morton and use as feeder club for Newcastle Utd
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 6:21am

Aberdeen have sold less than half of their League Cup semi-final tickets despite complaining about their initial allocation for the tie against sevco.

They eventually received 20,300 tickets for the game at Hampden after denouncing their original share of 16,800.

Aberdeen have sold just over 9,000 to date, and admit sales "have fallen short of the demand expected.

Edited by Double Maxim - 19 Oct 2018 at 6:21am
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 10:07am
The sheep really need a win on Sunday

They've had a very poor start to the season and mcinnes will feel the heat if beat

I could see Strachan as Aberdeen boss....
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 9:59am
Heart of Midlothian
@JamTarts
Oct 30
Craig Levein confirms Steven Naismith may require an operation and could be sidelined for 6 to 8 weeks.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:37pm
Lenny acting the idiot after Hearts had a goal disallowed and then 10 seconds later gets hit with a coin.

Edited by Green Devil - 31 Oct 2018 at 9:38pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:38pm
Lennon hit by something from the crowd there after acting a total dickhead when hearts had a goal disallowed late on
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Lenny acting the idiot after Hearts got a goal disallowed and then 10 seconds later gets hit with a coin.

Ridiculously unprofessional behaviour by him getting on like that 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:40pm
Now last week when I spoke about the difference in class between Lennon and Rodgers, that’s what I was referring to. 
How they conduct themselves in managing their clubs. Didn’t take long for Lennon to provide us another example 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 31 Oct 2018 at 9:40pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Lenny acting the idiot after Hearts got a goal disallowed and then 10 seconds later gets hit with a coin.

Had Lenny not acted the idiot he wouldn't have got hit with a coin simple as, he brought it on himself as wrong as it was for the scumbag who hit him with it. 

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:06pm

Had Lenny not acted the idiot he wouldn't have got hit with a coin simple as, he brought it on himself as wrong as it was for the scumbag who hit him with it. 

That’s Bullsh*t if you ask me! He would have been getting pelters from the fans all game about religion etc... 

Fair play to him for giving a bit back 
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

That’s Bullsh*t if you ask me! He would have been getting pelters from the fans all game about religion etc... 

LOL 

If Lennon took his pants down and took a sh*te on the side of the pitch, some Celtic fans would say ah fair play to him sure he was getting abuse 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 31 Oct 2018 at 10:08pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 50>
  Share Topic