You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Space Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Jeez that's a scary video..........but I have one question. Why do people in Russia drive around with a camcorder in the car Confused It was the same craic when the plane crashed at Christmas time, some dude was recording on the motorway when the plane crashed beside him.

Hopefully they'll be something to see tonight........... look up lads from 7:24pm   Smile

Widespread police corruption, I was told.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 1:22pm
AFP: Regional governor says around 950 people injured in Russia meteor strike.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 2:08pm

Jeez that's a scary video..........but I have one question. Why do people in Russia drive around with a camcorder in the car Confused It was the same craic when the plane crashed at Christmas time, some dude was recording on the motorway when the plane crashed beside him.

Hopefully they'll be something to see tonight........... look up lads from 7:24pm   Smile
to protect themselves fRom dodgy police apparently
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 3:49pm
Those videos looked the business. At least if we ever get wiped out by an asteroid/meteor/commet, it will be some show before we go.

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 5:04pm
It's fookin overcast here   Cry
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Originally posted by deisedevil deisedevil wrote:

Next week on the 15th of February an asteroid the size of a swimming pool is going to skim past the earth. It will pass inside the orbit of earths satellites. No chance of it hitting is though. When it passes at the closest point Europe will be in darkness therefore should be spectacular.

Last time one this big hit earth it was in 1908 and crashed into siberia flattening 80 million trees.

This should be fun

who counted the trees?Confused
quite simple really. Just count how many trees there are in a square kilometre and pro rata. The area of the strike was extremely remote. This event was called the tunguska event.

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Wasn't there an episode of The X Files about that? </span>

There was a two parter on it! Mulder and krajicek duking it out in some gulag near the site of the asteroid
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 5:11pm
I remember that one , kraicek was a right sneaky fecker - never knew what side he was on , what happened him anyway?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

I remember that one , kraicek was a right sneaky fecker - never knew what side he was on , what happened him anyway?

The black oil got him
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

The black oil got him

Did that stuff not get Mulder tooo at one point?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 5:22pm

The black oil got him

Can't remember now must watch them all again great show
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 6:02pm

The black oil got him

I think so but he got rid of it somehow. If I remember correctly Krycek was left entombed in a nuclear missile launch silo. I must re-watch them all too!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Biffo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by jinky jinky wrote:

Hopefully the big one will knock out all the satellites..!   

You'll be safe from a meteor shower with your ten inch thick tin foil helmet
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 7:59pm
Asteroid could be seen over Galway around 7.25.
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Widespread police corruption, I was told.

To prove who was at fault in case of an accident Cool
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 8:13pm
They do it over here too, plenty of them, I've had to ask them to remove or disable it before I'd get into to work. f**kin strange habit
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

They do it over here too, plenty of them, I've had to ask them to remove or disable it before I'd get into to work. f**kin strange habit
Where are you? What's your job?
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Biffo Biffo wrote:

Originally posted by jinky jinky wrote:

Hopefully the big one will knock out all the satellites..!   

You'll be safe from a meteor shower with your ten inch thick tin foil helmet
they are a shower.. I switched to e mobile
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 9:56pm
Being trying to see it but no joy, was told it would be around the big supper around 9.30 but to no avail heavy cloud coverage, how long before its out of sight
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic