Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Season Ticket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Season Ticket
    Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:11pm
Anyone purchase this yet?
Also were the current season ticket holders meant to get an additional discount?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

EastTerracer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastTerracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:47pm
We're due to receive a credit for the price reductions that were introduced during the life of the current season tickets. By making it a credit rather than a cash refund, the FAI are clearly hoping we will use that credit to part-pay for our 2010/11 Season Ticket.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:57pm
says we have to cough up by the 21st June to get the info, will get more info on this.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:58pm
Thanks Count.
I want to pay this soon while I have the money.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:14pm
Surely the FAI will send out renewal notices to current season ticket holders
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:17pm
Cat B ST holders get 40 euro reduction on those prices.

FAI gave a speel at the LSL AGM last week.

Also 10% off Carrolls shop and other discounts.
Irish_Dom1981 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish_Dom1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:34pm
do we need to contact them to renew or can we just carry on with our direct debits?

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Surely the FAI will send out renewal notices to current season ticket holders

I would have thought so but nothing surprises me anymore.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 4:49am
The fixtures are brutal, there will be loads of people not renewing
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

kelvin View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 4:58am
Originally posted by AndyMc AndyMc wrote:

That's what's stopping me from buying one. I know it sounds fickle but I can't afford to be shelling out for that many friendlies. I do my best to get over for the majority of games but it's just unrealistic of me to think it's good value to be travelling to Dublin for friendlies. The cost of travel  would simply outweigh the standard of football I'd be going to watch.

The FAI are clearly banking on people buying one to ensure a potential play-off ticket and although that is tempting for me, I do think that anyone who wants a ticket and tries hard enough will get one for the fixture, regardless of ST or not.
reder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 6:27am
Originally posted by AndyMc AndyMc wrote:

They need to add some seriously juicy friendlies to prevent a huge drop off in renewals. There is no real point in having a season ticket with the current level of attendance at games. 
John W View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 6:47am
Is the signing section defo going to be in 114 for these games?
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 6:54am
Originally posted by John W John W wrote:

Is the signing section defo going to be in 114 for these games?

According to the latest polls.......definitely in 114......or 116.......or North Stand.......or Upper South Stand.....or ........etc , etc
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 7:30am
We should be given massive reductions for renewing, 40yoyos me hole!! 

Special offer for the Carling Cup games in the Star - 4 tickets for 50yoyos, we've been seriously robbed by em!!

Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 7:53am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

We should be given massive reductions for renewing, 40yoyos me hole!! 

Special offer for the Carling Cup games in the Star - 4 tickets for 50yoyos, we've been seriously robbed by em!!

Damn right and that 40 is only what were owed the season ticket is the same price as if ya came in and bought a ticket on a match to match basis. Fai screwing there loyal supporters once again

In saying that I'm gonna lie here and take it like a bitch cause the good times are coming and ya won't be able to get near a ticket like when they closed the block booking list
ColG View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 7:58am
Wont be getting my Season Ticket until its decided where the SS is gonna be haha
clody View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 9:12am
we wont be renewing our season ticket unfortunately, just contacted the ticket office there they will be sending a letter out to all season ticket holders in the next couple of weeks to see if there renewing if not you will receive the money in a cheque but thats only when you reply to them, so make sure you reply to them if you want your money back
Doyler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
AKA James McCarthy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 9:24am
I see that they are saying you can pay it off in 3 installments, seriously considering getting one for myself and one for the woman. Can you get 2 under one persons name and still pay them off in installments does anyone know? And are the payments direct debit or how do they work it?
Look at these scenes, just look at these scenes!

"it's too strong lads!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic