You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rugby Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:53am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

"Make of that what you will, but the bottom line is that this false patriotism (not in every case, I might add) is endemic in every nation in the northern hemisphere. To the best of my knowledge, it is not yet working in reverse, although there are splintered examples, with London-born full-back John Gallagher (of Irish parentage) central to the New Zealand World Cup-winning team of 1987."

Really? New Zealand regularly take who they want from the Polynesian Islands and, to a lesser extent, so have Australia. South African schools have been taking talented Zimbabweans and Namibians for years with the long term goal of getting them to play for the Springboks. The 'Beast' being the most famous example.

Yeah I thought that was a pretty bizarre comment to make alright. New Zealand have historically probably been the worst team in rugby for poaching non-domestic players.

"This is what separates the men from the fagg*ts." Dec. Jerry Lynch
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
www.revolut.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 12:00pm
Bundee loves The EIRE
For the latest team news EIRE Clubcall 1890 345858

When Lord Trap Junior Esquire IV of Corribside saw that Martin O'Neill had been sacked, he wept, for there were no more worlds left to conquer

eireland View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 12:40pm
His aul doll's a provo, and her aul doll was too. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:22pm
Wales and England game should be good on Saturday. 

Italy seemed to have tightened up this year a bit. Seeing as Wales only got 2 tries over there, I wonder will Ireland struggle to get the 4 tries for a bonus point? 

Edited by irishmufc - Yesterday at 3:22pm
That was soft rock cocaine enthusiasts Fleetwood Mac
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:30pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Italy seemed to have tightened up this year a bit. Seeing as Wales only got 2 tries over there, I wonder will Ireland struggle to get the 4 tries for a bonus point? 

I wouldn't think so, Wales haven't been the best this year they only beat France because they literally handed it to them.
You can motorboat but no whistling
irishmufc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:36pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I wouldn't think so, Wales haven't been the best this year they only beat France because they literally handed it to them.

I'm sure Wales with the home crowd behind them will have a right go at them. They'd obviously want to start well and score the first try s early as possible. It might rattle England. 
That was soft rock cocaine enthusiasts Fleetwood Mac
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:52pm

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I'm sure Wales with the home crowd behind them will have a right go at them. They'd obviously want to start well and score the first try s early as possible. It might rattle England. 

I meant Ireland v Italy I can see us getting the bonus try
You can motorboat but no whistling
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343
  Share Topic