You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rugby Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 470>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Ruud Doktor does the same.

When he makes changes, these changes need to be implemented in the leagues.

For example, the ball has to be played out from the keeper to the full backs.
you stick the lad with the best kick in goal. Your fastest player up top. Get the keeper to welly it up to him   Works a treat   Also need someone to shout to keeper just before he kicks it”give it a nice big one Jimmy”
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 9:29am
“I couldn’t watch the Irish defensive effort [against New Zealand] without lamenting the loss England suffered when Andy Farrell was allowed to slip through the net,” wrote Dallaglio in the Sunday Times. “This is not hindsight talking. The moment Eddie Jones said no to Farrell, I thought it was a mistake.”

dallaglio is a bellend at the best of times, and his complete ignorance to even say 'ireland' is astonishing. But that comment in bold is utter bollocks. England sacked Farrell, threw him out on his hole after RWC2015. the RFU were way too quick in dismissing Lancaster and Farrell. they had one of the best win rates, yet were weighed down with the expectation on them to deliver the webb ellis on home soil. i don't doubt for a second that Lancaster will come in on the irish ticket after RWC 2019; although a role reversal from their England days, but then again, Lancaster hasn't been a head coach for three years. also, him being a 'senior coach' allows him to get on with his job and not worry about the media side of things.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 9:38am
few whatsapp msgs doing the round about a particular player being upto no good. not good for the rugby image again. i wonder will the #ibelieveher snowflakes be out in force.....
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 9:56am
I would have no issue with Lancaster coming onboard. As said above England got shot of them far too quickly

A few irish coaches on the ticket would be nice too. 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:07am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

few whatsapp msgs doing the round about a particular player being upto no good. not good for the rugby image again. i wonder will the #ibelieveher snowflakes be out in force.....

Who this be about?
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:08am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Who this be about?

master aki. snapchat videos n what not, just seen them there. poor chap can't go scoring munters without a phone recording him every movement Ouch
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:14am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Ruud Doktor does the same.

When he makes changes, these changes need to be implemented in the leagues.

For example, the ball has to be played out from the keeper to the full backs.
you stick the lad with the best kick in goal. Your fastest player up top. Get the keeper to welly it up to him   Works a treat   Also need someone to shout to keeper just before he kicks it”give it a nice big one Jimmy”
there are no kids called Jimmy anymore.

Edited by Dalymount79 - 27 Nov 2018 at 11:14am
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:18am
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Who this be about?

master aki. snapchat videos n what not, just seen them there. poor chap can't go scoring munters without a phone recording him every movement Ouch

Was he not on his stag?

What exactly happened?

As far as I know he was heading back to NZ after the all blacks game to get married
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:24am
There are videos going around of him kissing a girl in a nightclub somewhere in Ireland, presumably Galway.
Given how well known he now is, it is incredibly naïve to think he could away with so publicly, unless he has an open relationship.

In saying that, who really gives a f**k, apart from those involved and hurt by it.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:38am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

There are videos going around of him kissing a girl in a nightclub somewhere in Ireland, presumably Galway.
Given how well known he now is, it is incredibly naïve to think he could away with so publicly, unless he has an open relationship.

In saying that, who really gives a f**k, apart from those involved and hurt by it.

#ibelieveher 
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:43am
having a stag in galway was not the brightest idea when you are well known in well galway

most countries on earth couldnt care less about rugby - surely go to one of them. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:48am
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

having a stag in galway was not the brightest idea when you are well known in well galway

most countries on earth couldnt care less about rugby - surely go to one of them. 

Yeah, but he is an ugly **** and would have had to pay a fortune for it anywhere he wasn't known.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 1:06pm
think he’s married with kids😱
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 1:18pm

he's been given time off to go home to get married. has one kid with her i think
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

he's been given time off to go home to get married. has one kid with her i think
In the celebrations after the New Zealand game he was shown going over to them.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Well I ask you friend, whats a fella to do? Because her hair was black and her eyes were blue.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 2:55pm
He lives in Galway, he's hardly that stupid.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 2:58pm
With the greatest of respect to the lads who break the stereotype, he is a rugby player...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 470>
  Share Topic