You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Royal family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:26am
Mountbatten was a nonce as well. It has always been rumoured that he was involved with a relation of someone on the Army Council and that was a reason he was killed. 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:35am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Mountbatten was a nonce as well. It has always been rumoured that he was involved with a relation of someone on the Army Council and that was a reason he was killed. 
What was the reason for killing the women and children that were on the boat with him
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:37am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

What was the reason for killing the women and children that were on the boat with him

They were antivaxxers putinists.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:48am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I don't think that was the reason
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:49am

I am not defending or condemning the killing, I am just putting forward what was common gossip, for want of a better term. A lot of people questioned why that child was on the boat as it did seem odd.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:57am

I am not defending or condemning the killing, I am just putting forward what was common gossip, for want of a better term. A lot of people questioned why that child was on the boat as it did seem odd.
It didn't really seem too odd

Mountbatten was a tourist, there was no reason at all to kill him or those with him

Acts like that set back the cause of a united Ireland hugely
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:58am

I never heard that rumour before.

AFAIK - IRA intelligence knew there were going to be at least another person on the boat and the operation was sanctioned due to the high profile of the target.

Thus making it a war crime.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:40am

and right wing extremists fond of gaslighting  
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:56am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

and right wing extremists fond of gaslighting  

Bizarre post
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 5:57pm
I dont blame Megan and Harry for being pissed off about the racial comments. I do question Harry about his swipe at the 'institution' for the following:
They could only support Harry financially but not Megan or the child: if you look to Prince Andrews kids, they have not got a state cheque or tax payer funded security.  This seemed to be a big sticking point but there was not a precedent there that says grandkids not in line for the throne should be state supported. 

They then cut him off completely but that was because he stepped back from his role that is funded by tax payer. 

He also admitted and was almost appalled that they suggested she should continue acting as they couldn't afford her, that seems very reasonable to me.

Say what you want about the royals (their support of Andrew for instance) and I do really feel for Megan and the lack of coming her defence in the media from he organization and especially not helping her when she came to them for her mental health but for me Harry has thrown his toys out of the pram when it comes to the finance aspect and has come off like a hurt spoiled brat. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 11 Mar 2021 at 5:58pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 6:04pm
you have given it a lot of thought Andy.   How you have changed 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I dont blame Megan and Harry for being pissed off about the racial comments. I do question Harry about his swipe at the 'institution' for the following:
They could only support Harry financially but not Megan or the child: if you look to Prince Andrews kids, they have not got a state cheque or tax payer funded security.  This seemed to be a big sticking point but there was not a precedent there that says grandkids not in line for the throne should be state supported. 

They then cut him off completely but that was because he stepped back from his role that is funded by tax payer. 

He also admitted and was almost appalled that they suggested she should continue acting as they couldn't afford her, that seems very reasonable to me.

Say what you want about the royals (their support of Andrew for instance) and I do really feel for Megan and the lack of coming her defence in the media from he organization and especially not helping her when she came to them for her mental health but for me Harry has thrown his toys out of the pram when it comes to the finance aspect and has come off like a hurt spoiled brat. 

I'm afraid you come off sounding like a pathetic, simpering peasant. Markle married into a family of bilionaires who accumulated their wealth through the rape and pillaging of Britain's barbaric colonialist enterprises. She wouldn't piss on you if you were fire. Spare your pity for those who deserve it. 

Harry's a notorious racist and bigot, who dressed in Nazi regalia on at least one occasion, called an army colleague the p-word and referred to Arab people as 'rag-heads'.

And yet Markle still married the ****. 

Their spurious 'racism' allegations carry no weight whatsoever.

The entire 'Royal family', paedos and all, deserve nothing more than the fate of the Romonovs. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic