You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Only Fools And Horses Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 58>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 12:12am
What I have learned over many months of painstaking analysis of OFAH is that Sullivan was just making this stuff up.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

What I have learned over many months of painstaking analysis of OFAH is that Sullivan was just making this stuff up.
Thats what writers usually do LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 12:42pm
What are your OFAH plans for 2020 TJ?

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Bringing my plot holing analysis to a more forensic level bringing in newer technology.

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 1:37pm

Bringing my plot holing analysis to a more forensic level bringing in newer technology.
You haven't gone and bought one of those Russian Betamax VCRs from Del Boy himself, have you TJ? LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

You haven't gone and bought one of those Russian Betamax VCRs from Del Boy himself, have you TJ? LOL

No sir. Statelite technology from Formosa

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

No sir. Statelite technology from Formosa
Ah yeah, that's right - because they lead the world in statelite technology, don't they?  And don't panic if it doesn't work properly, because there'll be another statelite along in a moment. Big smile

Good boy TJ, you know it makes sense. Clap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 4:05pm
Or the Chinese whizzkid on the estate will fix em wif an adaptor
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 4:16pm
I spotted that the lad who Del shouts at "oi john, which way to 'olland" was at a meet and greet OFAH convention. fcuk sakes LOL
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 4:26pm

I spotted that the lad who Del shouts at "oi john, which way to 'olland" was at a meet and greet OFAH convention. fcuk sakes LOL

Celebrity

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 4:34pm

Ah here!!! LOLLOLLOL

And I suppose there was no shortage of sad c**ts lining up to have selfies taken with him so they can boast about meeting an OFAH 'star'. EmbarrassedLOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 4:35pm
I have spotted Government interference in OFAH.  Shameful stuff you wouldn't even get on RT.

In the late 80's early 90's episodes e.g. Rodney come home they are encouraging beef eating because of the mad cow disease crisis.  In said episode Del sends Albert for 2 hamburgers despite the slight concern Albert has about Mad Cow disease.   Also in same episode Rodney goes out to his secretary and says ''I fancy a juicy greasy hamburger from the precinct.''

Corporate interference is seen in Miami Twice with shameful plugging of Virgin Atlantic and their holidays to Florida.  Not only does Marlene and Boycie fly the airline but Del and Rodney as well and also featuring Richard Branson.

I had a 3rd example of Government interference but forgot it as I was typing this.  Will post it if I remember it.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 4:50pm
Its Branston !!!!

FFS TJ !!!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 5:14pm
TJ has taken his plot holes online and is currently doing the heads in of over 120k followers in the only fools appreciation group on fb LOL
AS YOU WERE McGx

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 5:50pm

TJ has taken his plot holes online and is currently doing the heads in of over 120k followers in the only fools appreciation group on fb LOL

LOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 6:00pm
LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 6:36pm
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 7:39pm

ShockedShocked

It appears he’s not the only one.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 58>
  Share Topic