You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Only Fools And Horses Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 58>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

"Empty fuel tanks have fumes on board, and when they explode they cause massive damage"

LOLLOLLOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

"Empty fuel tanks have fumes on board, and when they explode they cause massive damage"

LOLLOLLOL

The main f**k up with that scene is why didn't they just divert to another airport when they knew they were running out of fuel. There's a few nearby.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
The main f**k up with that scene is why didn't they just divert to another airport when they knew they were running out of fuel. There's a few nearby.
Exactly, Baltimore, Philly etc.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 4:09pm

LOLLOLLOL

Because Des Curley was the pilot and was a stubborn bollix and wouldn't be divertin'his plane to some poxy other airport
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Because Des Curley was the pilot and was a stubborn bollix and wouldn't be divertin'his plane to some poxy other airport
Where did he get the accent from though? Because it was deffo not a Northside Dublin one. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 4:37pm

LOLLOLLOL
LOL
- Monarch Air, please divert to Baltimore, over
- ME BOLLIX

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 4:38pm

LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 10:06pm
In the episode with the expensive butterfly Del and Rodney and Uncle Albert escape the tower block when they see Denzel and his brothers angrily coming to see Del because he took Denzel's redundancy money yet the next time he sees him at the lakeside Denzel is on rollerskates and is happy to see him even before he says ''I've got your money''.

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:05pm

Where is the door gone to?

Edited by corkery - 09 Oct 2018 at 8:06pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:13pm
That was the old Nags Head the door was on the otherside 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:13pm
Over at the other side of the bar. It was only around the 90s the Nags Head revamped and he door was moved over.

I'm surprised there hasn't been one of these threads for The Simpsons. The amount of timesi've watched an episode where Lenny has Carls voice and vice versa is ridiculous.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Over at the other side of the bar. It was only around the 90s the Nags Head revamped and he door was moved over.

I'm surprised there hasn't been one of these threads for The Simpsons. The amount of timesi've watched an episode where Lenny has Carls voice and vice versa is ridiculous.

Eh  ? Haven't noticed it myself and I've watched them a load of times 

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:39pm
I always thought that was part of the joke with Lenny and Carl though?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 9:06pm
There was an episode on Sky last week where Lou and Eddie the two cops swapped voice. Shambles

Edited by ShamtheRam - 09 Oct 2018 at 9:09pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

There was an episode on Sky last week where Lou and Eddie the two cops swapped voice. Shambles

f**king hell LOL

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:01pm
In the episode where Rodney and Mickey Pearce buy the broken lawn mower engines.

Rodney and Mickey Pearce meet Del at the auction and initially are there to buy crystal goblets.  Del asks them what they are after and Mickey lets it slip they are after the crystal goblets.  Del tells them to be wary of lot 37 saying its scrap iron.  Then lot 36 - the crystal goblets comes up for auction.  They go to place a bid but thinks Del is really after lot 37 the mowers so they decide to wait.  Yet in the next scene they have bought the scrap iron and then ask Del what he got and he says the crystal goblets.  But the lads were there when the bids were going in for the goblets and had to Del was after the engines they surely must have copped it when he wasnt there to bid for them!  Also in the auction they show the items for sale yet somehow Rodney and Mickey bought the engines without seeing them or knowing what they were.  Very unlikely!  Surely they must have known when nobody else was interested in them!

Sullivan is the MON of writers. Total spoofer.

Edited by Trap junior - 19 Oct 2018 at 7:03pm

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 11:17pm
The general viewing public in the 80s must have been lacking in intelligence to allow for poor, shoddy writing like these scripts to pass without bringing it up as an issue with the bbc.

I mean in “Fatal Extraction” how did Del not remember it was Marlene from the bookies. Ffs.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 11:21pm
If I was an adult in 1980's Britain I would have been writing into Esther Ranson over the shoddy shoddy OFAH script writing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 58>
  Share Topic