You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The No Sun Holiday 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 30>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 9:35am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

nipple dick is there now i think
LOL

sure was babes! LOL

Spike is a decent day out. really enjoyed it despite the amount of knacker Dubs about. need to book in advance online. they offer a 45 min guided tour but you are better off downloading the app and do a self-guide tour.

As regards Kinsale, I live just outside of it. Not a fan of the town at all due to paddywackery and everything is geared towards the yanks. No decent local bars. There all serve food. For a day trip I’d do Charles Fort and then head off out on the Lower Cove walk and walk back the road and have a pint outside of the Bulman.

Inchydoney is beautiful and if the weather is decent I’d stay around there for a day or two. As Shedite said the Beara coast road is unreal. If you can I’d head out to Cape Clear also. Was there for a weekend last year and it was unreal.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 10:25am
Hoping Baldrick might be able to help out here.

Any decent recommends for a midweek few nights in Clare? It's a lads trip so rough and ready is grand. Would love a caravan LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 10:29am
asking Baldrick for his advice for a lads holiday LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

LOLLOL

Got a good deal in Killarney in the end LOL

AS YOU WERE McGx

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 11:06am

LOLLOL

Did 3 nights in Killarney over the weekend. Great fun Beer
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 11:31am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

LOLLOL

What you get up to? How are the boozers with current restrictions?
AS YOU WERE McGx

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 11:45am

Any decent recommends for a midweek few nights in Clare? It's a lads trip so rough and ready is grand. Would love a caravan LOL

Pretty tricky doing lads holiday at the moment due to need for booking and food.  Lahinch is probably best as a good base and a decent buzz and atmosphere about.  Golf or pitch and putt on your doorstep and surfing too.  Easy access to other spots such as Doolin and Liscannor and Spanish Point or down to Kilkee and Loop.Head if you have the car.  Kilrush golf club us a great spot for a friendly club open to visitors and reasonable green fees at 25 euro.  The aqua park too is great there for kids but also good for lads but I think.they try to book adults without kids later in the day.  I would say that things are designed much more around family holidays than lads breaks.   

Edited by Baldrick - 04 Aug 2020 at 11:49am
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 11:46am

Ironic coming from you as with that 3rd nipple you have you could certainly be called gender fluid 
AKA pedantic kunt
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 11:51am

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

LOLLOL

What you get up to? How are the boozers with current restrictions?

We had some pubs booked and were able to get walk in's as well. Had to eat in most but bar one early booking we weren't asked to move on at all.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 12:53pm
Booked this morning for September 2 nights in Doolin, 2 nights in Inis Mor, 2 nights in Clifden and 2 nights in Westport. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 1:39pm
Spent Sunday night in Kilkenny, arrived early Sunday morning and went for a stroll around about 11.30 had a bit of a thirst on us and the lad working in the field bar had the back door open to try and dry the floors so we asked him how were we fixed for a few pints and there was no issue he told us we may have to order food at some stage, we did order toasties at one stage but they were required at that stage. Left after seven pints and checked into our Accomodation about 5.30 had booked Paris Texas for a bite to eat at 9pm so we chanced our arm and arrived at 7.30 we asked did she need the table back after us and she didn't so stayed there till about 11. Headed back to our Accomodation (rafter Dempsey) few more beers and headed to bed. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 1:41pm
Pints were had anyway
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Any recommendations for Cork?

Looking to head there for 3/4 days and travel about.

Spike Island, Cork gaol, Baltimore and Rosscarbary are on the list, want to pass though Bealnablath too.

West Cork is lovely. Particularly enjoyed Sheepshead. Got good grub in Crookhaven and Blue Pool in Glengarrif is lovely for a walk and a swim
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Pretty tricky doing lads holiday at the moment due to need for booking and food.  Lahinch is probably best as a good base and a decent buzz and atmosphere about.  Golf or pitch and putt on your doorstep and surfing too.  Easy access to other spots such as Doolin and Liscannor and Spanish Point or down to Kilkee and Loop.Head if you have the car.  Kilrush golf club us a great spot for a friendly club open to visitors and reasonable green fees at 25 euro.  The aqua park too is great there for kids but also good for lads but I think.they try to book adults without kids later in the day.  I would say that things are designed much more around family holidays than lads breaks.   
Spent a night in Kilkee last week , there was good walks I loved the rock pools well kids seemed to really enjoy them from the looks of them from what i could see . Lahinch was new for me also on the way home I would say no more than a day in each 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 9:24pm
there are limerick people who spend the whole summer in Kilkee and same with Lahinch.  Depends what you are into.  Cliffs in Kilkee are better than cliffs of moher and you don’t have to pay for them or Q up either.  
AKA pedantic kunt
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 10:15pm

there are limerick people who spend the whole summer in Kilkee and same with Lahinch.  Depends what you are into.  Cliffs in Kilkee are better than cliffs of moher and you don’t have to pay for them or Q up either.  
How does one define how good a cliff is? What makes one cliff better then another?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

How does one define how good a cliff is? What makes one cliff better then another?
There's a scale. Richard at the bottom(stop it!)  and then you work your way up to Thorburn at the top.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 9:04am
the cliffs are better in Kilkee. f**k me, move to the Department of Tourism quick Baldrick! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 30>
  Share Topic