You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The new mental health thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:13pm
Anyone else suffer severe dark thoughts a day or so after drinking?? Had stayed off the drink nearly all year but went on a bit of a bender at the weekend and heads f**ked now, be surprised if I get any sleep tonight. Always seems to be the night after I’ve got over a hangover, it’s much worse this evening than it’s ever been before. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Grinds my gears.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Anyone else suffer severe dark thoughts a day or so after drinking?? Had stayed off the drink nearly all year but went on a bit of a bender at the weekend and heads f**ked now, be surprised if I get any sleep tonight. Always seems to be the night after I’ve got over a hangover, it’s much worse this evening than it’s ever been before. 
Yeah, it was my problem with boozing and why I stopped. It became a cycle of it. I was fine when I drank and even the day after, but the second day I would be in a dark, dark place and often needed a booze to get out of it. If I didn’t, it would be no sleep, anxiety and be as irritable as f**k. 
you were probably told to leave an Irish centre one night but kept mouthing off and some big church going Gaa player f**ked you out the door hence your hatred for the Catholic Church and Gaa aswell!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
OAPs apply within xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 12:17am
Ah the old drink depression....Yeah same here, posted about it a few times on the original thread. Stuff that normally wouldnt bother me or stuff id dealt with that was no longer an issue normally would suddenly come back and haunt me. ive cut way back on the drinking the last uear or so, but when I do have a drink its a heavy day/night. Ive just accepted the fact im going to feel like that for a few days and as a result the feelings arent as bad as they once were. 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 56 minutes ago at 5:22pm
"He made the people happy"
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 53 minutes ago at 5:25pm
I was reading about that earlier. Why is it in this thread Confused  

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic