You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Managerial Roundabout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 29>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Mancini should be going nowhere, despite how the season pans out from here on in. He's done a very good job

if mourihno becomes available they would be crazy to let him join someone else. doesnt matter what mancini wins. city would be close to unstoppable i he became manager

to be fair to city owners they seem to let the manager manage...unlike chelsea

Personally i don't think anyone could just walk in and replace Mancini like he's done a great job , he's dealt with so much grief and sh*te in his time as Man City gaffer and still came out on the right side! 

Man City would be crazy to let Mancini go no matter who's available.

I dont dispute that mancini has done a fantastic job but Mourihno is a one off.....
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Sponsored Links

packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 5:29pm
if city dont win the league, i could see them opting for mourinho. very similar set up as when he took over from ranieri at chelsea. personally i think mancini has done a good job at city, but if united pipped them for the title.........................................
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Mancini should be going nowhere, despite how the season pans out from here on in. He's done a very good job

if mourihno becomes available they would be crazy to let him join someone else. doesnt matter what mancini wins. city would be close to unstoppable i he became manager

to be fair to city owners they seem to let the manager manage...unlike chelsea

Personally i don't think anyone could just walk in and replace Mancini like he's done a great job , he's dealt with so much grief and sh*te in his time as Man City gaffer and still came out on the right side! 

Man City would be crazy to let Mancini go no matter who's available.

I dont dispute that mancini has done a fantastic job but Mourihno is a one off.....

He wants the Man United job though.

If i were City's chairman and Jose became available i'd still stick with Mancini , he has the respect of every player and knows how to handle even the maddest of the bunch. There's no excuse what Tevez done though and i don't blame Mancini one bit for the way that prick carried on Angry
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 5:33pm
I don't like Mourinho one bit but City is made for him. If United win the league Mancini will get the chop and Jose will stroll in.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 12:06am
Jurgen Klopp has ruled himself out for the Chelsea job
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Jurgen Klopp has ruled himself out for the Chelsea job

Good.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 9:22pm
Zinedine Zidane to Real Madrid.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 9:32pm
Claudio Ranieri just got back on........

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 3:38pm
Zola to Lazio is doing the rounds

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 3:44pm
Hyypia caretaker at Leverkusen. Robin Dutt sacked.
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 3:48pm
Loved mancini as a player but think hes way out of his depth at City. Players dont like each other or respect each other nor the manager and vice versa. Worst team spirit ive ever seen. Mancinis attitude with media and his poor english dont help either. Mourinho wants the utd job in a few years so no way hell f**k thay up by going to city.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 4:26pm
Loved Dalglish as a player but think hes way out of his depth at Pool. Players dont like each other or respect each other nor the manager and vice versa. Worst team spirit ive ever seen. Dalglish' attitude with media and his poor english dont help either. Mourinho wants the utd job in a few years so no way hell f**k thay up by going to city.
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Loved Dalglish as a player but think hes way out of his depth at Pool. Players dont like each other or respect each other nor the manager and vice versa. Worst team spirit ive ever seen. Dalglish' attitude with media and his poor english dont help either. Mourinho wants the utd job in a few years so no way hell f**k thay up by going to city.

Edited by Justice 2012 - 01 Apr 2012 at 4:56pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 6:53pm
Unai Emery will be job hunting in the summer or even sooner.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:55pm
Rumour has it the other flavour of the season Paul Lambert has quit Norwich and is going to Villa

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 1:30pm
Zdenek Zeman to Roma
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 1:46pm
Graeme Jones to Swansea. He has worked under Martinez at both Swansea and Wigan so it'll be the same type of football again.
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 1:49pm
Lennon in the frame for Norwich job.

Getting dizzy here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 29>
  Share Topic