Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 509>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Sorry Baggio please keep all transfer rumours and gossip to the appropriate thread as requested by GD

In all honesty what sort of oddball are you?

Is that not what you started the thread for? Confused

You were trying to be a smartarse but good man, whatever gives you your kicks.......

Now I'm confused. Are we to use your dedicated thread or continue to do so as we have been for a number or years?
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 4:04pm
Why are you asking me?

When you’re the one who said “we must use the dedicated thread as requested by GD” so even though you were being sarcastic it was still you who suggested it in one of your posts.

Imagine trying to be a smartase and it backfires thus making yourself look like an idiot.....

Mission accomplished Bhob Clap

Edited by Green Devil - 10 Jul 2018 at 4:05pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 4:09pm
Take a chill pill GD I was only joking with you.

As pointed out by other posters, you levels of condescension are off the charts recently maybe you shouldn't take everything so seriously Thumbs Up
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 4:16pm
Apologies Heart
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Baggio, what sort of money is the City academy generating in outbound transfer fee's approximately? Is it paying for itself yet?

I'm not sure, but a quick look at players sold in the last few years from the reserve or academy sides would show:

Angus Gunn - £10m rising to £13.5m
Pablo Maffeo - £8m
Kayode - £2.5m
Kelechi Ihenacho - £25m
Enes Unal - £12m
Olivier Ntcham - £4m
Aaron Mooy - £10m

Of course, some of these were sigend a year or so previous, but there has been some big money generated here.
It would also be nicer to see some of them making the breakthrough onto the senior squad as well.

Jorginho chooses living in London apparently over Manchester, so the Napoli owner has confirmed.
Back to the drawing board for City then in search for a DM. It seemed they dropped an interest in Fred in pursuit of Jorginho, took all summer to make a move for him and then he snubbed them for Chelsea.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 1:57pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 4:29pm
The Man city thread is back.
Cool
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 7:34pm
Bar the Graham Taylor one any of those fly on the wall things are sh*te!! The Sunderland one might be ok though!
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 12:44pm
Will Man City get a defensive midfielder this summer?

With Mendy back and Mahrez they will have a stronger squad than last year. 

Even tho Liverpool have strengthened they are still behind this City squad. 25 points is a massive gap to close.

I expect City to win 2 trophies again this season.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 1:37pm
The latest name being linked is Pjanic from Juve, but Pep has said he has no interest in him. Hoping its a smokescreen as the Jorginho interest was known for months and in the end City were used for Napoli to get more money out of Chelsea for the player.
Barca and City supposedly after Pjanic, but I wouldn't be surprised if no one else was signed.

25 points may have been the gap from City to Liverpool last season, but the last few years have shown us that that all means nothing once the next season kicks off.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 11:08pm
Seemed to be a comfortable win today
Stones, Foden and Bernardo Silva are impressive on the highlights here 
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Seemed to be a comfortable win today
Stones, Foden and Bernardo Silva are impressive on the highlights here 

what's the thoughts on him this season? will he get much of a look in in the PL? or would he be better off getting game time elsewhere? haven't seen much of him, but has been impressive when I have
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 11:35am
Not sure. Guardiola keeps stating he is part of the team and will not be loaned out.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 9:50am
Pep all but confirms that there'll be no more signings this summer.
He mentioned Stones & Gundogan as players who can play in DM to cover for Fernandinho

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 10:11am

Pep had a look at a lot of youngsters in preseason and seemed happy enough with the quality. It’s a safe assumption that Foden is likely to see more game time this year. I thought Diaz was impressive when I saw him and I know they recalled a lad from loan with Girona also but I can’t remember his name. Is there anyone else who is likely to break through this season?

El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 10:22am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Pep had a look at a lot of youngsters in preseason and seemed happy enough with the quality. It’s a safe assumption that Foden is likely to see more game time this year. I thought Diaz was impressive when I saw him and I know they recalled a lad from loan with Girona also but I can’t remember his name. Is there anyone else who is likely to break through this season?

Douglas Luiz - he's a DM so might get some game time
Those you have mentioned are probably the only ones who will get a run this season.

There are the likes of Spanish defender Eric Garcia and French midfielder Claudio Gomes, probably a bit early for both of them. Maybe get a go in the early rounds of the league cup.

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 12:09pm
Still surprised City sold Maffeo.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 7:42pm
Zinchenko going to Wolves for £16m
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 509>
  Share Topic