Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 370371372373374 509>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 7:34pm
They’ve been trying for a year to get him to sign a new deal, and Pep has said repeatedly he wants him to stay

If he leaves it’ll be his own choice I’d say 
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 8:47pm
Thank you
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 9:46pm
Why are you thanking me? After pointing out that Mendy and Cancelo cost £110m (which is false) I also pointed out that Naby Keita cost £55m. Keita has been as big a waste of money as Mendy so far IMO.
Way too early to judge the Cancelo transfer, who cost £25m plus Danilo.  

Rather crazily you then threw in one of Pep's best signings Leroy Sane into the mix, who at £30m was a superb signing, considering that nowadays that would probably buy you Danny Ings or Patrick Van Aanholt!

Sane has been brilliant at City and has the medals, the stats and the individual awards to prove it. Who's to know where he'll be next year after he returns from his serious injury. That's all just guesswork.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 12 Nov 2019 at 10:03pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 10:43pm
LOLLOLLOL
I was saying thank you for your opinion regarding my last post.

Seriously how old are you ?

Why do you assume everyone is having a pop at you ?

Chill.

PS Sky Sports News reported the £110m by the way, I didnt make it up.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 10:58pm
And I was just clarifying the discussion so far
Thank you 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 2:15pm
1 Match ban for Bernardo for the "racist" tweet to Mendy
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

1 Match ban for Bernardo for the "racist" tweet to Mendy

The pc fascists in the guardian will be so disappointed with that - that is if they have time to spare away from getting BJ elected..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 11:30am
...and it only gets announced after the Liverpool game Wink
Some people just deserve a slap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Fairly handy win alright.
Had €50 on the -1 @ 4/1 alright.

More worried about Chelsea andLeicester than City.
Bubble burst, Pep be gone in June.

Pep quotes today

Guardiola, contracted at the club until summer 2021, said on Friday: “I want to stay, I don’t have any reasons to move. I am incredibly satisfied to work with this club, with these players, and if the people think I am going to resign for these results and being nine points behind [the leaders Liverpool], the people do not know me.

“I like to have this challenge, I love to be in this position. If the club wants [me] next season I want to be here 100%. I want to live in this city because I know lovely people here and I want to work and live with them and I want to be here.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 11:13pm
I expect Liverpool to scrape the win tomorrow away to Palace whether Salah is playing or not. 

If Liverpool drop points it'll be a huge boost for City. Can't see them hammering Chelsea unless they score early. 

City to win 2-1 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 4:30am
They’ll beat a poor Palace side, Liverpool 
Salah and Robertson who missed internationals through injury will have made a recovery as usual 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 9:18am

Salah and Robertson who missed internationals through injury will have made a recovery as usual 

What exactly does this mean?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

What exactly does this mean?
Classic Vaggio.

PS Salah on the bench.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 10:44pm
poor enough stuff tonight I thought...just did about enough....passing was poor and tempo very slow.really think sterling should be rested for games like this he badly needs the rest.but more worryingly is the form of Rodri,for a defensive midfielder he can't tackle which is a big problem.he also seems to be very limited in his passing range and looks slow,how Douglas Luiz was sold to villa and Rodri bought is a move that baffles me.id really like to see the club go out and buy another striker,Jesus needs games to come good and he won't get that with Sergio's form,an experienced striker would benefit Jesus and the club hugely.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 10:57pm
Was a flat performance 
Other than de Bruyne who seemed to be everywhere, no one else really got going 
Fernandinho is missed in midfield 
Cancelo’s crossing was poor tonight 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 1:00am
For all of Guardiolas comments about staying for a couple of more seasons at least, I think he'll go in the summer. His current team is moving further and further away from what he wants it to be. I'd say he believes they've never been further away from winning the CL, which is without doubt the holy grail for Man City, and I think he's right. How they've ended up with this starting team and squad, I really don't know. It's completely unbalanced. The fact that Fernandinho, a player who should be gently getting fazed out, is at this minute by far their best centre back and best defensive midfielder is a shambles.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 27 Nov 2019 at 1:01am
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 7:25am
Mansour has sold around a 10% stake in the club to an American private equity company Silver Lake, for £370m

He has now invested approx £1.2 billion, and sold 23% of the City Football Group for £800m

Or in other words has spent £400m on an asset now valued at £3.7 billion 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 7:35am
Gabriel Jesus isn't good enough for City.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 370371372373374 509>
  Share Topic