You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The kimbap/RazorMc multiquote post bonanza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Alright blue man you start searching for the post where i stated that MOST were SCUMBAGS.you ll be searching awhile mate. what does it matter if it 4,1 or 20 years of going to games. People on here are condemning england fans and probably haven't even been to an England game so why cant I do the same when commenting on SOME Dublin fans. I can formulate an opinion especially when Ive had work colleagues and friends having run ins with dubs. There's a more aggressiveminority element in the Dublin support that I never seen from any other county that Mayo played against.

How many Dublin Mayo games you been to?

Only been to the one and it was enough. There was a pain in the arse mouthy dub in front of us who didnt think anything was a foul. One of the lads had a bottle thrown at him by a dub at the semi when celebrating a point (and this is a quiet fella), their booing of opposition players taking frees which ive never heard from other fans not to that extent anyway and them getting thick with my boss from work at the 06 semi.

You're basing your opinion on one match and second hand stories involving isolated incidents from a crowd of over 83,000. Ridiculous.

what are you talking about? I don't like Dublin at GAA due to the antics from some of their players and fans. So whats the debate here? Its an opinion. Im open minded enough to know the majority of dubs aren't like that but my initial post what started this was i didnt like the gaelic team based on how some of their players were dirty.Big deal. Am I obliged to like them or something?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 10:45pm
LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Jesus lads are ye going to take this off Irishmufc? Calling all you Dublin lads scumbags. Unbelievable

No i never called dubs scumbags so i dont want this going down a chinese whispers route
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 11:04pm

Alright blue man you start searching for the post where i stated that MOST were SCUMBAGS.you ll be searching awhile mate. what does it matter if it 4,1 or 20 years of going to games. People on here are condemning england fans and probably haven't even been to an England game so why cant I do the same when commenting on SOME Dublin fans. I can formulate an opinion especially when Ive had work colleagues and friends having run ins with dubs. There's a more aggressiveminority element in the Dublin support that I never seen from any other county that Mayo played against.

How many Dublin Mayo games you been to?

Only been to the one and it was enough. There was a pain in the arse mouthy dub in front of us who didnt think anything was a foul. One of the lads had a bottle thrown at him by a dub at the semi when celebrating a point (and this is a quiet fella), their booing of opposition players taking frees which ive never heard from other fans not to that extent anyway and them getting thick with my boss from work at the 06 semi.

You're basing your opinion on one match and second hand stories involving isolated incidents from a crowd of over 83,000. Ridiculous.

what are you talking about? I don't like Dublin at GAA due to the antics from some of their players and fans. So whats the debate here? Its an opinion. Im open minded enough to know the majority of dubs aren't like that but my initial post what started this was i didnt like the gaelic team based on how some of their players were dirty.Big deal. Am I obliged to like them or something?

This is basically my point:
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Jaysus ive had run ins with fans from most counties at the hurling but not a bad word to say about any of them, few eejits dont represent a county.

Have a come across plenty of gobsh*tes and knackers at matches from other counties but obviously you get them everywhere.

No you're not obliged to like Dublin, or to go there Big smile
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 11:09pm
@trapped

It only started out as me not liking the team. Ive an ex from Dublin who broke my heart. i resent that ye have home advantage every championship game. am I bitter? feckin right I am
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 11:51pm
Fair enough we'll put it down to bitterness Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 11:53pm

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:17am

LOLClap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:50am
@ trapped and Irwin 

we've got closure lads Handshake LOL

I probably should've posted that I was just bitter from the start LOL

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 7:47am

Jaysus ive had run ins with fans from most counties at the hurling but not a bad word to say about any of them, few eejits dont represent a county.... Bar cork!
yeah it just seems like Irish mufc just despises Dublin people nvidic. A lot of hatred inside the boy
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
RazorMac View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RazorMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 9:56am

Jaysus ive had run ins with fans from most counties at the hurling but not a bad word to say about any of them, few eejits dont represent a county.... Bar cork!
yeah it just seems like Irish mufc just despises Dublin people nvidic. A lot of hatred inside the boy
I think this is a form of racism.
Ah heere leeeeeave it ouuuut
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 10:46am

i resent that ye have home advantage every championship game

what you on about, we haven't played a championship game in Parnell Park since the qualifier against London in 2004 Thumbs Up
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

what you on about, we haven't played a championship game in Parnell Park since the qualifier against London in 2004 Thumbs Up

And we beat them in normal time.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:23pm

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

And we beat them in normal time.

LOLLOLLOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by RazorMac RazorMac wrote:

I think this is a form of racism.

Nothing of the sort lads. Majority of people anywhere are nice. It's not the few eejit fans that put me off the Dublin team but a mixture of some of the players,fans and management have conducted themselves.

How do you feel about the cork team mayomark? you were fairly scathing about them after the league final so id imagine you wouldnt exactly have them as your 2nd team.

I dont like Dublin to the same extent as I dont like Liverpool, City,Chelsea and Northern Ireland.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:57pm
I'm not a big fan of the cork football team but I wouldn't go on a rampage of verbal hatred towards the people of cork

It'll be very hard to look some of the Dublin lads on here on the eye after this performance pal

Sausy, trapped, Irwin, ye ok lads?
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 1:06pm

I'm not a big fan of the cork football team but I wouldn't go on a rampage of verbal hatred towards the people of cork

It'll be very hard to look some of the Dublin lads on here on the eye after this performance pal

What verbal hatred? Your implying that I was having a go at the majority of dubs which I wasn't. Whats the big deal if I dont like the GAA team?
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 2:16pm

not really Mark. I'm guessing Irishmuf is trying to reform to old Mayo hooligans group in time for the league meeting.

5 years on and I'm still laughing when I hear about this. I hear the_walls was top boy.

from Sunday Tribune 27/05/07

A group of Mayo GAA fans has established a hooligan group designed to replicate the tradition of English soccer yobs. The 'Mayo Firm' also known as 'The Cults@, are currently recruiting members on the social networking website Bebo, which has over one million account holders in Ireland. Their profile picture shows fans rioting and attempting to push back a police barricade with a Mayo crest in the top left corner.

The organisation currently has 46 members, and stresses 'no girls or under 16 aloud (sic)".

Edited by sausy - 06 Feb 2013 at 2:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic