You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The kimbap/RazorMc multiquote post bonanza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The kimbap/RazorMc multiquote post bonanza
    Posted: 01 Oct 2012 at 11:35am
Provincial draws on thursdayThumbs Up

Edited by MayoMark - 05 Feb 2013 at 5:11pm
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 11:08am
Tyrone minor captain charged with murder of his father last week.. Sean Hackett
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 11:38am
Tyrone GAA and tragedy seem to go hand in hand! 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 11:40am
feck thats a nightmare
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Trap for Pope View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap for Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 12:23pm
Sad Story alright, seems to be one thing after another for the GAA family in Tyrone.

My tuppence on the year ahead:

An A footballing note i'm buzzing about 2013. My own county Clare have got Peter Pan himself in as manager and if he does anything like what he did with Wicklow then i'll be in dreamland LOL

I've been Living and playing my club football in Dublin for the past ten years so I take a very keen interest in their form. I'm expecting a big year under Jim Gavin, the noises from the camp suggest a more open and expansive style of football to be tried out in the league. 

Getting hitched to a girl from Killarney and as a result have not missed a championship match of theirs in 4 years {indeed have made about 3/4's of their league games}. Interesting to see how Fitzmaurice fairs in his first season. I get the feeling he's going to make great strides bringing in the new generation over the next few years only for Daragh O'Sé to ride in and finish the job! You can never write off the kingdom, especially with the 'Paidí factor' sure to drive their ambition and motivation.

Donegal? They are supreme supreme athletes, but only twice in twenty odd years has Sam been retained, i'm doubtful they can raise it the heights they did this year.

Mayo will be thre or there-a-bouts as i can see them kicking on....

Munster: Kerry
Connaught: Mayo
Leinster: Dublin
Ulster: Donegal

Champions: Dublin

Edited by Trap for Pope - 08 Jan 2013 at 12:25pm
Living for Away days
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Tyrone GAA and tragedy seem to go hand in hand! 

There seems to be more to this story - Son was suffering depression - another 17 year old involved - he has been granted compassionate leave to attend the funeral  

Edited by Rostrevor Fan - 10 Jan 2013 at 8:27pm
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:12pm
Apparantly Mickey Harte is going to be his chaperon at the funeral
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Trap for Pope Trap for Pope wrote:

Sad Story alright, seems to be one thing after another for the GAA family in Tyrone.

My tuppence on the year ahead:

An A footballing note i'm buzzing about 2013. My own county Clare have got Peter Pan himself in as manager and if he does anything like what he did with Wicklow then i'll be in dreamland LOL

I've been Living and playing my club football in Dublin for the past ten years so I take a very keen interest in their form. I'm expecting a big year under Jim Gavin, the noises from the camp suggest a more open and expansive style of football to be tried out in the league. 

Getting hitched to a girl from Killarney and as a result have not missed a championship match of theirs in 4 years {indeed have made about 3/4's of their league games}. Interesting to see how Fitzmaurice fairs in his first season. I get the feeling he's going to make great strides bringing in the new generation over the next few years only for Daragh O'Sé to ride in and finish the job! You can never write off the kingdom, especially with the 'Paidí factor' sure to drive their ambition and motivation.

Donegal? They are supreme supreme athletes, but only twice in twenty odd years has Sam been retained, i'm doubtful they can raise it the heights they did this year.

Mayo will be thre or there-a-bouts as i can see them kicking on....

Munster: Kerry
Connaught: Mayo
Leinster: Dublin
Ulster: Donegal

Champions: Dublin

a decent enough synopsis TFP , i expect clare to pull off a qualifier shock or maybe two , i dont expect great things from kerry but lets face it if it clicks for fitzmaurice then he certainly has the personnel. Cork will be back in a big way though and i would tip them for munster.

i dont fancy donegal to retain ulster , you can only put your life on hold for a certain amount of time and now that the players have sam i think that all the other parts of life will start creeping in and cumulatively it will lead to the qualifiers for donegal.  that might not stop them hitting croke park in august though... i have no idea who will win ulster but derry have great players if they could get them all to perform on the same day.

what about wexford or kildare this year ? yeah it'll be the dubs again...

and finally connacht , mayo have a tough draw , i'll say nothing until i see how we get on in salthill.
michael meehan played the whole game for galway in the FBD , he must be roaring for action.
rossies have some great individuals we'll know more about all teams as the league progresses .
london will be looking for scalps again this year.

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:07pm
I'd agree with Trap for Pope on most things there but if I was putting money on Munster I'd be backing Cork.

For the same reason I did't think Dublin would the All Ireland last year is the same reason why I don't think Donegal will retain it either. So much work needed to be put in at that level and no doubt the team will deservedly celebatre right for a few months which will effect their preperations for this year.

Should be a good year ahead, and actually with the the 2014 league final in New York we could see 18 months of top competitive football.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I'd agree with Trap for Pope on most things there but if I was putting money on Munster I'd be backing Cork.

For the same reason I did't think Dublin would the All Ireland last year is the same reason why I don't think Donegal will retain it either. So much work needed to be put in at that level and no doubt the team will deservedly celebatre right for a few months which will effect their preperations for this year.

Should be a good year ahead, and actually with the the 2014 league final in New York we could see 18 months of top competitive football.

If we get to New York I might just go to that instead of the championship game
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:31pm
Laois might give Leinster a rattle this year. Players are finally buying into McNulty's methods and we will have a couple of players back onto the panel this year who haven't been involved for a couple of years! Might be a decent outside bet at 12/1!

Edited by reddladd - 08 Jan 2013 at 4:33pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Laois might give Leinster a rattle this year. Players are finally buying into McNulty's methods and we will have a couple of players back onto the panel this year who haven't been involved for a couple of years! Might be a decent outside bet at 12/1!

interesting , must quiz up a few of my laois spies...

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

If we get to New York I might just go to that instead of the championship game

mayo dont do finals in new york LOL
Trap for Pope View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap for Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 5:42pm
@Milla Cork have a serious squad alright but the fact that it's Killarney for the final again this year and all the talk of paidI that'll surround it that kerry will have the edge. Much like the Tyrone game last year though, it could be their AI final.

I Went or Donegal in Ulste as I just don't see a standout challenger. Tyrone & Derry probably next best placed.

League looks promising as well, Croke Park open for the 'Spring Series' again
Living for Away days
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 6:05pm

@Milla Cork have a serious squad alright but the fact that it's Killarney for the final again this year and all the talk of paidI that'll surround it that kerry will have the edge. Much like the Tyrone game last year though, it could be their AI final.

I Went or Donegal in Ulste as I just don't see a standout challenger. Tyrone & Derry probably next best placed.

As has been the case fo the last few years one side of ulster is staked with good teams and the other is is poor enough. Our side of the draw is a mind field tbh need beat Tyrone in 1st round and then either Derry or down in the semi final. All will depend on how hungry our lads are for ulster this year but I feel whoever wins our 1st round game vs Tyrone will win ulster unless Derry can cause a surprise

Edited by ringerbell - 08 Jan 2013 at 6:07pm
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 6:08pm

I'd rather Dublin were back in Parnell Park. Crowd right on the pitch, 9,000 there for a game under lights, always entertaining.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 7:35pm

I'd rather Dublin were back in Parnell Park. Crowd right on the pitch, 9,000 there for a game under lights, always entertaining.
I used to enjoy going down to watch us play Dublin in Parnell park was always a good atmosphere in I for league games and good banter with he dubs which you sometimes dont get with them in croker. Will you be making the trip up to Donegal for the league game sausy
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 8:18pm

vs. Galway 2 years ago was great imo. Money talks at the end of the day tho
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic