You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Great Euro 2016 FAQ thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 10:39pm
STD (Super Train Dave) 

Can I put this thread up on the ybig Facebook?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 10:45pm
Thumbs Up

No bother. The reason for the bit at the end is in case anyone writing a guide book wants to take the information, publish a book and make a buck off my work.

I'm f**ked if that's happening. Sharing it for free elsewhere isn't a problem.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2016 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Needs to be a sticky, eh MolemanWink

As Cloughie said 'Good lad'
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
hibsman View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hibsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2016 at 9:19am
Great work Superdave84. Much appreciated!

Edited by hibsman - 10 Mar 2016 at 9:19am
Diego View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2016 at 9:43am
Fair play Superdave great work.
beal fierste View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beal fierste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 11:35pm
Lads as i thought trains for 14 june went on sale at 11pm 13 june (i just booked our whole party.. cheap as chips lads.. fill your boots)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 11:53pm
Yeah, my bad, sorry, I thought it would be tomorrow before they went on sale, I made a mistake with the dates.

Anyway, for getting from Paris to La Rochelle or Bordeaux or anywhere on the 14th June, fill yer boots, because all tickets are now on sale.

Paris to Bordeaux starting at €11 each for a group of six (€66 total). Hard to beat.
beal fierste View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beal fierste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 11:58pm
SD we are heading to poitiers in between games and think i was the first to book at 11pm on the nose. Got 18 of us for 12euro each. But same journey is now 30euro each and rising. Thought i would let u know as u have give me great tips in the past.

Edited by beal fierste - 13 Mar 2016 at 11:59pm
tush17 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tush17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2016 at 6:10am
how many posts do we need in order to PM?
mafitz View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mafitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2016 at 8:52am
Thanks for the help Dave all booked, Bordeaux-Paris return, great prices... 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 11:45am
SuperDave or anyone else able to answer this - On the resale portal is the maximum amount of tickets you can buy for a match 4? For example, I managed to get 1 ticket for the Sweden match on the portal a few days ago. Can I only get 3 more now maximum in total or is the 4 ticket max per each transaction?

Edited by Hans Moleman - 16 Mar 2016 at 11:46am
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 11:48am
4 in total. Can be over 1-4 separate transactions.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 11:52am
Cheers Thumbs Up 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 12:28pm
They all have to be in the same category, though. If you are using a sc***t, set it to look for the one category you've got already only.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

They all have to be in the same category, though. If you are using a sc***t, set it to look for the one category you've got already only.

Are you certain of this? That is an absolute pain in the hole Cry Hugely reduces the chances of getting another ticket so
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 4:11pm
Yeah, unfortunately, afaik they have to be in the same category. It was in the original UEFA FAQs.
mbyrne15 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbyrne15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 7:53am
Anyone got any advice on car hire in France, or Europe in general? Didn't see any cheap trains from Bordeaux to Lille on Sunday 19th, thinking a car will be the best route.

Edited by mbyrne15 - 19 Mar 2016 at 7:53am
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 8:20am
Originally posted by mbyrne15 mbyrne15 wrote:

Anyone got any advice on car hire in France, or Europe in general? Didn't see any cheap trains from Bordeaux to Lille on Sunday 19th, thinking a car will be the best route.
Booked to Paris and on to Rouen last night when tickets went on sale , Now went 1st class for 60 euro you can pay much less if you look today . don't leave it too long as prices will only go one way .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic