You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gaming Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 8:09am
I see God of war won the game of the year award 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 4:42pm
Super Smash Brothers for the Switch came out today.

Such a good game it's crazy.

2 horse race between either that or RDR2 collecting all the gongs next year.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 7:11pm
Traded in the PS4 a couple of times as I was never playing it.Changed my mind a few times. 

Got it again last week and Red Dead Redemption 2 has been a godsend during this coronavirus outbreak. Eats up the hours LOL 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 7:20pm
Have just downloaded GTA 5. That's tomorrow sorted
@AntrimMan85
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 7:21pm
The new DOOM is worth picking up too, fantastic game
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 7:31pm
Resident Evil 2 remake very good. Looking forward to 3 coming out.

Great to see the police station reimagined etc

The Last of Us surely coming out soon. Been on the cards for aaaages 

First one is the greatest game ever made! 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 12:02am
Call of Duty Warzone is good. Free to download on PSN store Thumbs Up
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 7:02pm
Checked out the new game which was made by a very small developer which has become the most popular game in August... Called Fall Guys, tried a few games ended up playing til 7am this morning

It's basically Total Wipeout / Takeshi's Castle

60 ppl in 1 game completing stupid courses and races to become the last 1 left. Holy sh*t it is so good LOL

Only available on PS4 and PC.. Developer that small they couldn't afford production for Xbox/Switch release also, safe to say they'll be minted now.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 11:00am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Checked out the new game which was made by a very small developer which has become the most popular game in August... Called Fall Guys, tried a few games ended up playing til 7am this morning

60 ppl in 1 game completing stupid courses and races to become the last 1 left. Holy sh*t it is so good LOL

Only available on PS4 and PC.. Developer that small they couldn't afford production for Xbox/Switch release also, safe to say they'll be minted now.

Saw that on Facebook earlier. looks like good fun.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 4:10pm

f**kin addicted to this game, I haven't won a game yet though, won the race to the top of the mountain earlier in the final but missed the crown when I jumped to grab it Cry
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

f**kin addicted to this game, I haven't won a game yet though, won the race to the top of the mountain earlier in the final but missed the crown when I jumped to grab it Cry

LOL

Outrageous value for £15 innit. The course where you split into teams of 3/4 where you gotta roll the ball into the empty net is my favourite, always ends up people sabotaging the other teams ball and turns into a right mess LOL

Edited by coyne - 25 Aug 2020 at 5:03pm
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 5:22pm

LOL

Outrageous value for £15 innit. The course where you split into teams of 3/4 where you gotta roll the ball into the empty net is my favourite, always ends up people sabotaging the other teams ball and turns into a right mess LOL

It's free with Playstation Plus this month, I love the madness of the obstacle courses, the see saw one is great craic, the team games drive me mad when you end up with a shower of useless ****s on your team!
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 8:05am
Finished Streets of Rage 4 yesterday. Enjoyable game, similar to how i remember the originals. Might re-play the first 3 again
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Finished Streets of Rage 4 yesterday. Enjoyable game, similar to how i remember the originals. Might re-play the first 3 again

Still play megadrive version of 1 and 2 on my retron 5 quite a bit. One of my favourite series ever. They are much more enjoyable in 2 player though.

Haven't played 4 yet. Just haven't had the time.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 3:08pm
Finally won a game of Fall Guys today Cool
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 3:13pm

I give you the productivity levels of working from home Clap
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 3:13pm

Clap

Really hope they update the game adding new courses. Noticed people are aggressive as f**k now the game has been figured out and starting to push each other off the course LOLAngry
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I give you the productivity levels of working from home Clap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic