You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Football League 1 Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 2:08am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Oldham are a really awkward team to play, they've only conceded 42 goals this season despite near the bottom - That's less than League winners Sheff Utd! But their problem is they've only scored 29. LOL

They make Middlesbrough a fascinating team to watch they're that dull!

Bolton play Oldham tomorrow and today's results have gone against them, be an interesting watch.
paul green is their playmaker so no surprise there. Takes their frees and everything

That's hilarious LOL

The man who kept Zlatan quiet for 90 mins Clap It does explain alot about Oldham however LOL

Edited by coyne - 16 Apr 2017 at 4:09am
Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 6:19pm
Millwall have won Family club of the year. LOL

Love to know who the judges were for this award.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 6:33pm

Yeah, they won it last Sunday. Whoever was on the judging panel this year has a great sense of humour as they gave Bazza 'backhanders' Fry the 'Contribution to League Football' award.

Here is a kid who is being brought up proper.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Yeah, they won it last Sunday. Whoever was on the judging panel this year has a great sense of humour as they gave Bazza 'backhanders' Fry the 'Contribution to League Football' award.

Jaysus. That's the next generation of society and I thought the current-gen was bad enough!

I remember the pitch invasion in the FA Cup they did last month (Or month before?) with the Grandma bringing her grandchild onto the pitch sticking her fingers up at the opposition fans LOL

That's about the standard of a family day out in Millwall goes.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 1:16pm
Sheff Utd steamrolling Bradford. 3-0 at half time

Would of preferred if Sky showed Fleetwood/Millwall
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 7:47pm
Have a ticket in the away end for bolton bury tomorrow. Should be a cracker!a lot of hatred and so much for both teams to play for. ..Two greater manchester derbies for me this week! !!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Have a ticket in the away end for bolton bury tomorrow. Should be a cracker!a lot of hatred and so much for both teams to play for. ..Two greater manchester derbies for me this week! !!

Bolton have somehow f**ked it up again!! This time against 20th placed Bury. 

Should of been out of sight 3 games ago, 21st placed Port Vale next... 4th time lucky maybe's.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 2:33pm
proud of the club. fantastic achievement LOL

The appalled Leeds and Leicester fans make it even sweeter. 

https://twitter.com/MillwallFC/status/851162922864844800

what does "family club" actually mean anyway? serious question. 

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Jaysus. That's the next generation of society and I thought the current-gen was bad enough!

I remember the pitch invasion in the FA Cup they did last month (Or month before?) with the Grandma bringing her grandchild onto the pitch sticking her fingers up at the opposition fans LOL

That's about the standard of a family day out in Millwall goes.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

proud of the club. fantastic achievement LOL

The appalled Leeds and Leicester fans make it even sweeter. 

https://twitter.com/MillwallFC/status/851162922864844800

what does "family club" actually mean anyway? serious question

Well. Milwall's version to the rest of the country is alot different.

Everywhere else it's like meeting your favourite players, enjoying a full day out doing events sponsored by the club but in Millwall it's all about doing those facking mugs in cos they're 'ard innit. 

Edited by coyne - 19 Apr 2017 at 4:44pm
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 6:40pm
Many kids do exactly that at den every week :) plenty of families go to genuinely is a community club in a city of 10mil plus people and gives its fair share back to the local area.

Ah sometimes the away fans get a few w**ker signs from the jeremy kyle stand bless their hearts. Back and forth chanting between home and away end scandalous behavior fold millwall. Never get that at other grounds in big derbys accross the UK

Ever make a gesture towards newcastle fans at the stadium of light or sing a few rude songs about them?

That woman in vid is a horrible old bat.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 4:53pm
92nd minute winner from Fleetwood deny Bolton promotion

Atleast Bolton didnt bottle it this week!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 4:59pm
Ched Evans going back to Sheff Utd.

Him and Sharp is actually a very respectable attacking lineup for the Championship
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 12:03pm
12 on a Sunday is a ridiculous time for the last games, at least League 2 is on next Saturday at half five. I understand why the picked Bolton too but Fleetwood, Southend or Millwall would have been better.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 1:41pm
Bolton 3 up. Finally they didn't bottle it when it mattered! 

I know you don't like them PM but would love to see Fleetwood win the playoffs, from an Irish perspective I would like to see Sc'unthorpe, Paddy Madden is about 4 years overdue a run in the Championship, you never know he could turn into something for Ireland.

Edited by coyne - 30 Apr 2017 at 1:41pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 1:48pm

Bolton 3 up. Finally they didn't bottle it when it mattered! 

I know you don't like them PM but would love to see Fleetwood win the playoffs, from an Irish perspective I would like to see Sc'unthorpe, Paddy Madden is about 4 years overdue a run in the Championship, you never know he could turn into something for Ireland.
It isn't that I don't like them, it is the fact they are a tinpot non-league club who have a rich owner who fancies the celebrity. If and when he f**ks off they will plummet through the leagues, get liquidated and reform at their natural level and be be back playing in front of 300 people.

Madden still has a chance with Ireland, he is one of the better strikers outside our squad, I would say the best, which shows how short we are.

Millwall have dropped out of the playoffs.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 1:49pm
Millwall score again!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 2:07pm
Bury survive on the final day, fair play to Lee Clark, he's starting to get a knack of helping teams in real trouble.

That decision to join Blackpool will forever haunt him though.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 2:12pm
He is a complete **** and a clueless manager, they will be certainties for relegation next year, especially with the standard of teams going up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>
  Share Topic