Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Football League 1 Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Forrester has had bids from Wolves who are currently top of the Championship so it speaks volumes at what level he could play at.
Darragh Macanthony isn't a popular fella in Ireland I believe as a downside to Peterborough up

Elsewhere you have Colin Doyle #1 Keeper at Bradford,
Lee Frecklington and Richie Towell both centre mids at Rotherham aswell as Anthony Forde.
Paddy Madden at Sc'unthorpe but he's having his worst season by miles, think his chance to play at a big level sailed after losing in the playoffs last year.

Does Stuart O'Keefe at Portsmouth not have an Irish connection? I don't want to sound like those guys in the players eligible to play for Ireland thread but I imagine a name like that would have some connection

Thumbs Up

Regarding O'Keefe, I don't think there'll be much made of him eligibility-wise unless he's playing well week in week out in the Championship.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 1:00am
f**k Peterborough, I hope the ****s go bust with those two charlatans at the helm.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 5:29pm
Patrick McEleney joins Oldham
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 9:51pm
Darren Ferguson has told the media that unfit and incompetent referees should be shot. I can't imagine the FA will be pleased with this.

If he thinks an unfit referee should be shot, I'd hate to think of the punishment he suggests for Mike Dean LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 11:38pm

Darren Ferguson has told the media that unfit and incompetent referees should be shot. I can't imagine the FA will be pleased with this.

If he thinks an unfit referee should be shot, I'd hate to think of the punishment he suggests for Mike Dean LOL

The main is nothing but a ****, should go back to Peterborough to complete the trinity with Bazza and the Dazzler.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:11am
Walsall and Wigan after Andy Boyle on loan.

The former appears to be his more preferred move for more game time!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 1:39pm
Patrick McEleney expected to finally start seeing some action for Oldham this weekend

Been injured ever since he left Dundalk
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 12:07am
Peterborough sign Omar Bogle, that's an outstanding signing for them.

Darragh MacAnthony continues to act like he's the Eddie Hearn of football, such a smug prick LOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 1:22pm

Peterborough sign Omar Bogle, that's an outstanding signing for them.

Darragh MacAnthony continues to act like he's the Eddie Hearn of football, such a smug prick LOL

The mind Bogles.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 7:43pm
Drama at Blackpool as the Oyston's have turned on each other over who's to blame from the £10 million court ruling they've been ordered to pay up.

Karl's gone, Owen's daughter takes his place.

Edited by coyne - 02 Feb 2018 at 7:48pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 8:44pm
It's hardly a bed of roses for us Sunderland supporters but I do feel for Blackpool fans.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 12:43pm
Simon Grayson new Bradford Manager, think he’ll do well there

Edited by coyne - 11 Feb 2018 at 12:43pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 3:37pm
Early days but Chris Powell is doing a cracking job at Sarfend.
Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 10:12pm
Great competition building up for 5th and 6th - 6 teams fighting for 2 places, I think the top 4 will stay the same, it would take a bottlejob for them to mess it up.

MK Dons going down and Wimbledon surviving would be a wonderful thing to happen Cool

Edited by coyne - 21 Feb 2018 at 10:13pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:49pm
Oxford have a new Owner, ex-Reading owner Sumrith 'The Tiger' Thankarnjanasuth.

I think I'll just refer to him as The Tiger from now on LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 7:32pm
Looks like Steve Evans is off to Peterborough

If PreMadonna didn't dislike Peterborough enough, this may take him over the edge LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 7:35pm

Looks like Steve Evans is off to Peterborough

If PreMadonna didn't dislike Peterborough enough, this may take him over the edge LOL
He has lived there for years, was always going to happen.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 9:36pm
Peterborough vs Walsall sounds like a fun game to be at.

The snow is coming down so hard and fast they've had to stop the game and all the players have had to grab shovels so they can continue play LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>
  Share Topic