You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The First Division Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 182>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 2:01pm
Let’s see what the courts think of this compared to the custodial sentence the Forrest I think fan got for hitting Billy Sharpe.
Pretty sure in the video there’s a voice saying …. ‘ here hit him with this… before the low life starts hitting out with the flag pole.
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 3:57pm
listen, this is a country where it’s considered passable for gaa fans to accost referees on the pitch, and the Garda haven’t a breeze how to police football derbies with 3000 fans.
Couple of scrotes banned from the Carlisle and that’ll be all.
No Pasaran!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 2:18pm
Shane Keegan the new Ramblers manager. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Cabs88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabs88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 11:03pm
Fully deserved win for us tonight against Galway. Could and should have been more. Great response to defeat the other night in Wexford.
Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 11:49pm
Massive game next week as Galway host Waterford, neither will want to loose but a draw will probably be the best result for Cork City should they manage to win in Bray.

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 27 Jun 2022 at 11:50pm
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 11:50pm

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 27 Jun 2022 at 11:50pm
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 11:46am
Awful sickener for Bray last night, Manahan came on in the 94th minute as a sub and scored an OG to make it 2-2 in the 95th min.

Terrible atmosphere around the club, lots of anger thrown Devo's way at full time and rightly so, his prehistoric hoofball tactics are awful to watch.

The whole club is a shambles, the social media team are a laughing stock and the owner's belief that Bray will be playing European football in a few years beyond embarrassing.

Seems like Devo is doing a JD special and surrounding himself with yes men while claiming he is doing nothing wrong, was chatting a lad at the match last night that said a recent fan's meeting was infiltrated by Devo's cronies, just like JD bringing in his rent a crowd Ballybrack fans to meetings.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 1:10pm
Big night at the top last night, I've a feeling Galway will splash some cash on new arrivals once the transfer window opens and expect them to be strong for the last third of the season, so very happy that City have a 4 point cushion now. Hopefully we can close it out.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Awful sickener for Bray last night, Manahan came on in the 94th minute as a sub and scored an OG to make it 2-2 in the 95th min.

Terrible atmosphere around the club, lots of anger thrown Devo's way at full time and rightly so, his prehistoric hoofball tactics are awful to watch.

The whole club is a shambles, the social media team are a laughing stock and the owner's belief that Bray will be playing European football in a few years beyond embarrassing.

Seems like Devo is doing a JD special and surrounding himself with yes men while claiming he is doing nothing wrong, was chatting a lad at the match last night that said a recent fan's meeting was infiltrated by Devo's cronies, just like JD bringing in his rent a crowd Ballybrack fans to meetings.

I've seen it mentioned on Twitter that the announcement for a sub was made with "substitution for Cabinteely...". Could be nonsense but given the mess around the club this season, I wouldn't be overly surprised if it did happen.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I've seen it mentioned on Twitter that the announcement for a sub was made with "substitution for Cabinteely...". Could be nonsense but given the mess around the club this season, I wouldn't be overly surprised if it did happen.

Have heard from a couple of reliable sources that it did happen!  

I was there but didn't notice it, the regular stadium announcer wasn't on duty last night so I assume it was the Cabo announcer working, he makes the priest with the boring voice in Father Ted sound exciting so it's not surprising that I didn't hear it!

Edited by BigPodge - 28 Jun 2022 at 3:28pm
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 4:03pm

Robbed a statement, word for word, that I wrote earlier in the season for Ramblers about behaviour at games. Embarrassed
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Robbed a statement, word for word, that I wrote earlier in the season for Ramblers about behaviour at games. Embarrassed

Jesus christ, did you say it to the club? 
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 7:20am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Jesus christ, did you say it to the club? 
I did. I got a text from the media officer then blaming someone else.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 11:42am
Sounds about right. Talk is Devo isn't talking to him, was fed up of so many people giving out to him about the f**k ups. 
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 12:19pm

I'm not surprised LOL
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Sounds about right. Talk is Devo isn't talking to him, was fed up of so many people giving out to him about the f**k ups. 

Shock LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 1:50pm
Great to see Cristian Magerusan starting to get game time & scoring, if anyone deserves a bitta luck it’s him. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Great to see Cristian Magerusan starting to get game time & scoring, if anyone deserves a bitta luck it’s him. 
Don't know the lad at all, what's his story?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 182>
  Share Topic