You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Fear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 7:27am
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Was drinkin Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Was well well on it Wednesday and Thursday Night i was f**king locked i cant remember the last hour and a half of the night when i went to this pub with the father after being in another pub for 3 or 4 hours before that. Woke up friday morn and didnt feel too bad about the night before however once the horrors kicked in I started to get paranoid about not remembering what happened in the second pub. Imagination started thinking wild things and I was in a right state with nerves and paranoia. Wasn't too bad today though. Anyone else get this sh*t of being paranoid as f**k after experiencing blackouts? Get blackouts often enough but never been this paranoid and f**ked up over them before

Yeah and ya don't know if it was a dream or not. Hate havin' the guilts!

Also know a dude who always tries to get into bed beside his aul pair when drinking, what the f**ks that about? Stuff of the devil I tells ya.
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 8:56am
Valium and sundays go hand in hand...
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Black Knee Stevie Black Knee Stevie wrote:

Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Was drinkin Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Was well well on it Wednesday and Thursday Night i was f**king locked i cant remember the last hour and a half of the night when i went to this pub with the father after being in another pub for 3 or 4 hours before that. Woke up friday morn and didnt feel too bad about the night before however once the horrors kicked in I started to get paranoid about not remembering what happened in the second pub. Imagination started thinking wild things and I was in a right state with nerves and paranoia. Wasn't too bad today though. Anyone else get this sh*t of being paranoid as f**k after experiencing blackouts? Get blackouts often enough but never been this paranoid and f**ked up over them before

Yeah and ya don't know if it was a dream or not. Hate havin' the guilts!

Also know a dude who always tries to get into bed beside his aul pair when drinking, what the f**ks that about? Stuff of the devil I tells ya.

FFS LOLLOLLOL
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:04pm
Oh my good god I have the worst dose of the fear tonight I've ever had.

I just started a new job 2 months ago and had the Christmas party Friday... free bar from 3 til 10... f**king disaster! We had a meal at 6 oclock and I can't even remember that. One of the managers had to tell the barmen to stop serving myself and another lad jagerbombs!
Tomorrow in work in going to be interesting!
The paranoia is f**king killing me. Cry Never again will I drink redbull.
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:05pm
Was engulfed in fear all day in work
Just popped a xanax and happy daysThumbs Up
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:10pm
I'm very tempted to ring in sick in the morning. Some of the stories I've heard... Embarrassed Cry
Apparently during the dinner I was singing and growling like a dog at the lad sitting across from me when he told me to shut up.. and he doesn't drink... and I never met him before the other night!
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:22pm
GAA club do last night- won a load of drink in a raffle and a lock in after hours. Never felt so bad in my life!
@AntrimMan85
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:27pm
Jaysus I was talking some amount of sh*te last night- getting some nasty flash backs
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:33pm
Is it me, but is the fear not more like serious anxiety and early steps of depression rather than just worried about what u did the night before. My understanding of the fear is the former rather than the latter.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:47pm
I would rather be puking for the day than have to suffer the Fear.its the f**king worst ,can't sleep and paranoia and depression would drive a lad mental.nearly afraid to go to bed tonight after being on the piss the last 4 days.

Edited by rossieman - 18 Dec 2011 at 5:48pm
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:55pm
Was out for my class christmas party on thursday nite, drinking from 8pm thurs right thru to 2pm friday. 16 to 18 hours of drinking straight thru. In bed at 3pm friday, up at 9pm hungover as a basterd. The cotton mouth and severe dehydration soon gave way to the absolute fear. Fear and anxiety I wouldnt wish on any man. To answer Baldrick's point, for me anyway, the fear isnt specifically to do with worrying about the night before (altho it certainly can include that) but would be more an anxiety and unease and depression, and being over sensitive to stuff that people say or stuff on the TV, for example ads for road saftey and images of car crashes etc, always gets me.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:57pm
RubberBandits and Denis Irwin having a row in your wardrobe.  

...........Enough SaidEmbarrassed
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:47pm
I used to know a Dutch lad who was living in Ireland so had all the sayings but in a Dutch accent.One Sunday afternoon i was well shook from the a couple of nights of heavy drinking,the fear was on its way.He turned to me and said"you like like you're in a bad way,you'll have the fright tonight" Couldnt figure out why we were all pissin ourselves!

I hate the fear and used to get it all the time when living in Ireland.Now I just pop a valium or a xanax,no probs.The only thing is they're very addictive and you have to be careful with them.
ThrowInDelap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThrowInDelap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:15am
Awful dose of The Fear yesterday morning/afternoon. Woke up in the gf's bed at about half eight, heart palpitating, shouting "If we put all the cd's in the freezer it'll remove all the scratches".

The Fear +Manflu = Automatic Death.
If time's a drug, then Big Ben is a huge needle injecting it into the sky.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Is it me, but is the fear not more like serious anxiety and early steps of depression rather than just worried about what u did the night before. My understanding of the fear is the former rather than the latter.

nail on the headClap
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Conor Messi Conor Messi wrote:

I'm very tempted to ring in sick in the morning. Some of the stories I've heard... Embarrassed Cry
Apparently during the dinner I was singing and growling like a dog at the lad sitting across from me when he told me to shut up.. and he doesn't drink... and I never met him before the other night!

LOLLOLLOL

Was suffering myself until i read your story conor......made me feel a bit better
Howd work go?
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Absolutely yes
I generally wouldn't care what I said/did the night before but I am still riddled with anxiety

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Conor Messi Conor Messi wrote:

Tremendous work Conor Clap
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic