You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Fear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:21am
Its evil especially after a night of drinking goon Cry
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:22am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

What the hell is goon?
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:31am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

What the hell is goon?
Its really cheap ozzie wine. It is only $10 for 4.5 litres and by god does it blow the head off you jesus!
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:37am
A 4.5 litre pouch of wine? I like the sound of this stuff
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:39am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

A 4.5 litre pouch of wine? I like the sound of this stuff

Believe me there is nothing whatsoever to like about this stuff Dead
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 10:15am
Good man Sasa. Don't break the habits of a life time.

I do miss an aul swig of your Vodkazade over a half time hotdog
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 4:39pm
Its gonna be a long night. Full sure the fear is slowly gonna kill me. experienced The Blacker for the the first time last night. Twas a messy, messy affair. Lord knows im paying for it now. Im an emotional wreck.
Roll_It_There View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll_It_There Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 4:49pm
The blacker would turn anyone to an emotional wreck
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 5:18pm
The horrible bastards are definitely in the wardrobes tonight, and I'm not prepared. I'm not looking forward to this tonight. Let the battle begin.
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 5:27pm
Was drinkin Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Was well well on it Wednesday and Thursday Night i was f**king locked i cant remember the last hour and a half of the night when i went to this pub with the father after being in another pub for 3 or 4 hours before that. Woke up friday morn and didnt feel too bad about the night before however once the horrors kicked in I started to get paranoid about not remembering what happened in the second pub. Imagination started thinking wild things and I was in a right state with nerves and paranoia. Wasn't too bad today though. Anyone else get this sh*t of being paranoid as f**k after experiencing blackouts? Get blackouts often enough but never been this paranoid and f**ked up over them before

Edited by IrishPride - 20 Nov 2011 at 5:28pm
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Gem View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Was drinkin Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Was well well on it Wednesday and Thursday Night i was f**king locked i cant remember the last hour and a half of the night when i went to this pub with the father after being in another pub for 3 or 4 hours before that. Woke up friday morn and didnt feel too bad about the night before however once the horrors kicked in I started to get paranoid about not remembering what happened in the second pub. Imagination started thinking wild things and I was in a right state with nerves and paranoia. Wasn't too bad today though. Anyone else get this sh*t of being paranoid as f**k after experiencing blackouts? Get blackouts often enough but never been this paranoid and f**ked up over them before

All the time Cry
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 5:41pm

Yeah it's not good. On the Friday in Tallinn after the match I was in Shooters (I think that's what it was called) and I remember precisely 4.5 seconds of it. F**k knows what I got up to in there!!! Woke up with a couple of strange photos on my phone too.
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 5:48pm
Dont feel as bad now thought i was the only one. Have been avoiding my father for the last 2 days cause im paranoid that i made a sh*te of myself on thursday night. For About 5 or 6 hours on friday after i woke up i had no paranoia at all but then towards night time i started saying what if i did this what if i did that going up the f**king wallThumbs Down Hate the fear
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 6:40pm
I have never experienced this thank God. It sounds awful. If its half as bad as ye make it out to be why do ye drink? If half of this sh*t happened to me after a night out I wouldnt drink, wouldnt be worth it.
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 6:47pm
A lad I know goes home early EVERY night out just to avoid the horrors. Last night being the most recent example.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Gem Gem wrote:

All the time Cry
that would be the rohypnol but no need to be paranoid im the perfect gent
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by Gem Gem wrote:

All the time Cry

that would be the rohypnol but no need to be paranoid im the perfect gent

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 3:45am

going through this now. Best cure is to wind yourself off the drink. Going to just have 6 cans or something.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic