You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Fear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 5:43pm
Enjoy
Serious case last Friday
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 6:21pm
Buckfast is the main contributer of Fear for me...4 bottles over two days at Rory Gallagher festival made it an uncomfortable Monday!
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 1:31pm
Had a major dose of this at 4am leading to a minor panic attack. It was horrific and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I'm still a bit shaky.  
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:07am
This is gonna be a long night.
I'm actually afraid of the dark at the moment! Can't hack these hangovers at all anymore.
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:13am
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:24am
Cointreau bombs are the new evil poison that leave me mindf**ked for days after.
I also have a limp after last night to add to my absolutely mental dose of paranoia. Thank god there is no bank holiday in November.
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Conor Messi Conor Messi wrote:

Cointreau bombs are the new evil poison that leave me mindf**ked for days after.
I also have a limp after last night to add to my absolutely mental dose of paranoia. Thank god there is no bank holiday in November.
Going through this as well, my head is absolutely f**ked
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 1:02am
Do ghosts only come out when you are suffering from this because I've been hearing a lot of voices and footsteps thus evening. Think I will bring me daughter into bed with us tonight just in case!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 10:10am
4 days on the sauce thursday thru to Sunday

Roll on January 
Zico View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 10:39am
5 days myself.
Yesterday was tough, more tired than anything else.

My mental state at this stage is fragile.

I want to eat your ....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Zico Zico wrote:

5 days myself.
Yesterday was tough, more tired than anything else.

My mental state at this stage is fragile.

same here, not that fussed about Christmas at this moment in time

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 11:25am
Chin up Kenny.

Generally only find that I get the fear if I've work the next day.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 8:07pm
Bump.

4 days on the sauce has given me a serious case of the jitters.Between a wedding on Friday and then he game on Saturday I am all messed up now.Nearly afraid to go to bed tonight.

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 10:46pm
Had a woeful case after the June bank holiday. Hadnt had it in over a year but it came back with a bang. Then had a dream the next night that I had to put down my dog after she bit our neighbour, was nearly in tears waking up LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2015 at 12:04am
Had an absolutely terrible case there after the match, on it heavy the night before as well. Took me hours upon hours to fall asleep because I felt panicked as all hell, and then on top of that when I did get my 4 hours of poor sleep it resulted in the most vivid nightmare I've ever had, had me freaked for the whole of yesterday and on top of that I'd to do a shift in work. Absolutely awful craic but sure I did it to myself so can't complain! Thankfully a good nights kip last night has significantly improved me
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2015 at 10:58am
Lads, use the 4-7-8 method. It's used primarily to defuse a panic attack but will help to bring on sleep as it stimulates the para-sympathetic nervous system.

Breathe in for 4 sec, hold for 7, exhale for 8, repeat!

And valium. Plenty of valium LOL

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2015 at 11:19am
Only ever had the Fear after I came back from Poland, lasted for days. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 10:52pm
checking in

3 day weekend session with 2 of the lads back from travelling. first time in coppers as well.The fear in work was cxxtish today.Had a few quiet ones after work which did the job though the barman dropping a glass nearly made me jump off the seat
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic