You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Fear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Fear
    Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 6:41pm
3 nights on the piss, 2 of which were all day sessions in Newcastle.

Don't fancy my chances of a decent nights sleep tonight.

Sean Og O Hailpin.... his father's from Fermanagh, his mother's from Fiji, neither a hurling stronghold."

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 6:43pm
Were you at the Gate for the day sessions in Newcastle Dan?
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 6:45pm
Read a book Thumbs%20Up No point in you just lying there for the next eight hours in the horror wondering what you're doing with your life and how much money you've wasted, etc.
The book will take your mind off it and will tire out your eyes too so hopefully you'll just doze off after two or three chapters.
FiremanDan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 6:46pm
Stayed away from there as Newcastle were at home and English Football Fans aren't my favourite people in the world. Drank in a boozer by the quayside all day yesterday. Smashing day.
Sean Og O Hailpin.... his father's from Fermanagh, his mother's from Fiji, neither a hurling stronghold."

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 6:50pm
Newcastle fans are grand lads. You should have tried getting tickets to the game; smashing stadium. Great city.
FiremanDan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 6:53pm
Ah I know, as fans go they aren't the worst. Was going to get tickets for the game but had a few beers and got comfortable. Been in the stadium before a few times anyway. Think I'll have to get myself a wife and hang up my drinking slippers, really can't do this sh*t anymore.

Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 6:06am
Originally posted by FiremanDan FiremanDan wrote:

3 nights on the piss, 2 of which were all day sessions in Newcastle.

Don't fancy my chances of a decent nights sleep tonight.

The Fear ? never heard of it being called thatLOL

Its known as " having the rats" in Cork. sh*tty feeling, especially if youve work the next morningLOL
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 6:07am
My mates and I call it 'in the horrors'
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 6:14am
Havent been getting this that bad lately- used to get it really bad on sundays- although if i have been on a major session on the weekend i will be walking the fookin walls on sunday night!
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 6:30am
Brandy and port and a valiumThumbs%20Up
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 6:46am
I have the fear
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 6:47am
its a bad dose when you see every hour on the clock when your in bed, you have this depressed feeling all over and its a two day hangover
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 7:03am
I get it when I cant remember some of a night out and I start thinking mad stuff that I think I have done when I know I havent. Jaysus im in bits here
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 11:02am
Landon Donovan
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 11:09am
paranoid as fook today
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 12:40pm
Here ya are lads. A shortfilm on The Fear poetically put! I know the fear only too well myself unfortunately.
This hits the nail on the head really. have a look.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by boywonder boywonder wrote:

Here ya are lads. A shortfilm on The Fear poetically put! I know the fear only too well myself unfortunately.
This hits the nail on the head really. have a look.
seen that before, great video
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:18am
It was definitely worth it but at the moment.....Dead
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic