Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 401402403404405 539>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 5:05pm
Don't think anyone has said there was no sceanrio where JD wouldn't get a pot of gold. People have said the FAI could have given him the boot but that could and in a payout x3 from him. It might also have not too! 

You seem to read a post Hans and then imagine what you wanted to read and judt reply to that LOL
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 7:09pm

The bit that’s killing me about the JD payout is that he should be facing the music now. He obviously wasn’t planning on leaving on his own accord. He can legitimately hide away now like the little weasel that he is. He should be dragged out in front of the media, the government and investigators. It’s a shame. 
El Puto Amo
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

The bit that’s killing me about the JD payout is that he should be facing the music now. He obviously wasn’t planning on leaving on his own accord. He can legitimately hide away now like the little weasel that he is. He should be dragged out in front of the media, the government and investigators. It’s a shame. 

Nothing stopping the media going after him and those who publicly backed him - he has no power now and any legal threats are out of his own pocket 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 7:27pm
He has bit pockets.

He may never had to once put his hand in his own pocket the last 10 years.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 8:28pm
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

He has bit pockets.

He may never had to once put his hand in his own pocket the last 10 years.

I daresay he has expensive outgoings, ex wife , girlfriend , rent he has to now pay , when you get used to staying in 5 star hotels very hard to give it up and not forgetting possible future legal action to defend

still he wont starve
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 8:55pm
He wont starve.

3 squares a day in the Joy.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 9:00pm
He has a CEO job in England already. 
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Working for whom?
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Please tell me that is a joke.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 11:52pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 2:13am
I'm no legal expert myself Denis, but reading between the lines it looks likes there just may have been falsified accounts and misappropriation of funds within the FAI. I am in complete shock at these startling revelations.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 9:12am
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 9:52am
good  read I'm sure that Bhoys here know Phil's good work https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/12/07/john-delaney-and-the-stenography-corps/
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 10:01am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

FAI crisis: Varadkar now ready to step in

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/fai-crisis-varadkar-now-ready-to-step-in-38763524.html
From a crooked CEO to a bent politician. If government are involved they must work with UEFA. I dont mind starting  from bottom seeds as a new entity as I feel the pros out weigh the cons. But a ban is unthinkable.
The money the government through at IGB per head of participations is off the wall compared to investment in our soccer team. With an election coming up this needs to be highlighted especially in constituencies with LOI clubs
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/fai-crisis-varadkar-now-ready-to-step-in-38763524.html
From a crooked CEO to a bent politician. If government are involved they must work with UEFA. I dont mind starting  from bottom seeds as a new entity as I feel the pros out weigh the cons. But a ban is unthinkable.
The money the government through at IGB per head of participations is off the wall compared to investment in our soccer team. With an election coming up this needs to be highlighted especially in constituencies with LOI clubs

You reckon we had a crooked CEO. Why didn’t your supporters club make a statement to that effect??

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 10:57am
Delaney also wanted a ford car and two special tickets for all Ireland home internationals , plus a list of his achievements in the press release after his settlement ffs such an absolute vain prick
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 11:31am

No surprise to see varadkar jump on this now with an election coming up in the next year. He wasn't as worried about the State of the fai in 2014 when people were approaching him with concerns as he was the then minister for sport. 

Like Shane Ross they don't really give a f**k about the fai and the sport in general but know by intervening they have the potential to gain some extra public support
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 401402403404405 539>
  Share Topic