You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 469470471472473 539>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 8:14pm
Some man. The mirror must be a tough watch for him.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 11:26am
Which family is he talking about feeding? Though he left his family!

Edited by reddladd - 25 Jul 2020 at 11:27am
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 12:30pm
maybe he’s like Boris !!!
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Which family is he talking about feeding? Though he left his family!

I think he has shown in the past 18 months he is not as clever as at least I had thought he was. He has been found out to be a complete gobsh*te actually. His greatest skill was making people think he was clever through his persona and mannerisms.

I don’t think it can be downplayed how big an own goal that statement was. I don’t think his solicitors would have been cheerleading a statement like that. It was all him.

And with the grace of god will backfire big time  

Edited by Pipkin - 25 Jul 2020 at 1:52pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 2:00pm

Edited by Pipkin - 25 Jul 2020 at 2:01pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Have to agree with that Pip i must say .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Thats a good point well made.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 10:02pm
mark Tighe Tweet John Delaney back in the news this week. @paulrowantree and I have a big read on his rent payments from the FAI with new and crazy findings from investigators. 👀 Plus, details on Delaney’s new business partner in the UK.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

mark Tighe Tweet John Delaney back in the news this week. @paulrowantree and I have a big read on his rent payments from the FAI with new and crazy findings from investigators. 👀 Plus, details on Delaney’s new business partner in the UK.

ClapClapClap
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 10:40pm
Why is the same photo of Delaney straightening a green tie used so incredibly often in all despatches?

Is it really all that amazing an image?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 12:08am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 12:22am
Delaney’s business partner and his new business- the Looney Tunes

Looney runs an executive and life coaching business. On the website of Kieran Looney & Associates he sets out a process for “facilitating completion”. He advises people to write out on a piece of paper what they need to forgive themselves for and when they feel they compromised. Looney says people should then “burn it”.

“As you burn it say the following words: ‘I am now ready to let go of the past and will use this experience to support me on my life path. I will look only for the seeds of joy and fulfilment that are available from this experience.’”

Edited by Pipkin - 26 Jul 2020 at 12:23am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 8:49am
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 10:47am
Rent story is fairly amazing. He was getting some wack of cash off the association. 

Would advise those interested in reading the story to go out and buy a paper to support print journalism.
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 2:06pm
Lads I know everything about the rent payments was immoral and wrong when others were getting wage cuts in fai and the game was struggling for finances but did anything illegal go on here. I'm no tax expert so I don't really know. Morally all a disgrace but legally ????
And please only people who know what they talking about answer this question.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 2:24pm
the rent is only a sideshow the 13 boxes of documentation and the external hard drive is where the real story is and the stalling game jd is playing will not go down well with the judiciary. The courts are back in September and expect a ruling very soon after that .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Lads I know everything about the rent payments was immoral and wrong when others were getting wage cuts in fai and the game was struggling for finances but did anything illegal go on here. I'm no tax expert so I don't really know. Morally all a disgrace but legally ????
And please only people who know what they talking about answer this question.
I haven’t read the story but if his rent was paid by the FAI and he didn’t pay any BIK, revenue will be after him and the association.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 2:35pm
 John Delaney was the best CEO for grassroots football. He developed the game with new facilities schools of excellence etc. The FAI took a 50% stake in Mac Sharry Park under JD. This is now gone due to the present Board failure to honour the agreement.

Noel Kennedy’s tweet today . They haven’t gone away you know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 469470471472473 539>
  Share Topic