You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 325>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 12:27pm
I cannot open this link. Is the source John Morgan ? If so, he is a highly credible witness who has written a book about the Dublin/ Monaghan bombings which is disturbing in the extreme.
tapfit2004 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapfit2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

I cannot open this link. Is the source John Morgan ? If so, he is a highly credible witness who has written a book about the Dublin/ Monaghan bombings which is disturbing in the extreme.

I couldn't open it either and it was the same for another link on here yesterday. I ended up highlighting the text and copying and pasting it into a new browser page and it worked fine. 

The article is about Councillor Kieran Mccarthy who left the Irish army and joined the IRA
Let Christy Take It.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

British state collusion swept under the carpet by our government (again).

The RUC (believe it or not) tried to hand over the suspects for the Dublin\Monaghan bombings but the Garda and Irish gov, didn't want to know.

This was mentioned in the Barron report.

Was listening to this guy before, and he was saying that Irish army were ultimately colluding with the Brits into the killing of it's own citizens.

He touches on it below.
https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/arid-30892475.html

The bigger issue here is the complete silence from all the news media.

The Irish Times is a Protestant paper, so that's unsurprising. And there's something deep in the Irish psyche that makes us very pliant when it comes to atrocities that have been committed in this country by a range of different forces. So again, unsurprising. If this was a report re: atrocities committed in the name of the Irish abroad, there would, understandably, be a lot of outrage. But since it's just stuff committed against us, we compartmentalise it.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Broadsheet used to have some great features shining a light on long forgotten crimes that happened in the past in Ireland.

Such as the story of a 7 year old boy who was murdered by an older boy in a satanic ritual in Palmerstown back in the 1970s: https://www.broadsheet.ie/2016/06/22/the-devil-is-in-the-detail/

The murderer is currently living in the UK and has a very well paid job by all accounts.

Horrific stuff and can't believe I never heard about it before until relatively recently.

There's another great write-up about the murder of Father Niall Molloy as well, a case with good old fashioned political intrigue involving the elites of Irish politics and high society: https://www.broadsheet.ie/2013/08/23/the-troublesome-priest/

For anyone, that enjoys going down the rabbit hole.

2 fascinating stories. Read them this morning. Cheers!
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Early yesterday morning a Polish man of no fixed abode was asleep in a lane in Kilmainham Dublin. He was killed in a very brutal way . Our authorities are trying to contact his family to give them the news . No name has been released yet . I dont know who this man was but I just want to say RIP . 
A man has died. If the culprit is found guilty, not much will happen.  

I have a friend that lives near the murder. This is what he told me. 
The 16 year old was staying on the road nearby, in the care of a religious order that helps troubled teens. He attacked the Polish guy earlier that evening and stole his phone, attacked someone else in the city who has life changing injuries. Then went back to the Polish guy down the lane with another boy, and jumped up and down on his head. The other boy, shocked, went straight to the gardai after that. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 1:54pm
Whats wrong with these kunts.

No law and order out there but you and me would go to jail for not paying your tv licence fee.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 4:39pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 7:27pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 7:43pm
It is not a surprise but it is a disgrace. Charlie is no doubt well aware that the Barron Report and the HET reports examined John Weir's evidence and found it credible and truthful. This is another transparently cynical attempt at deflecting attention away from those involved in these numerous murders. Unionists in the north have been playing similar games. It is important that Flanagan's party and government colleagues call him out on this.

Edited by Green Cockade - 01 Oct 2020 at 7:43pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 8:24pm
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 10:36pm
Tragic stuff in kanturk
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 9:02am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Tragic stuff in kanturk
Irish Times reporting that it was an argument about the will
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 11:59am
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 10:17pm
see some were trying to link the murder/suicides to mental health caused by lockdowns. The Indian family was murder and Cork was a good old fashioned land dispute! 

Tragic all the same. RIP
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 1:56am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

see some were trying to link the murder/suicides to mental health caused by lockdowns. The Indian family was murder and Cork was a good old fashioned land dispute! 

Tragic all the same. RIP

Pathetic people who will clearly say anything to suit their agendas, no shame at all. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 8:40am

Tragic all the same. RIP

Do you know something more in relation to the issue in Ballinteer as it hasn’t been confirmed as murder as far as I know.   
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Tragic all the same. RIP

Do you know something more in relation to the issue in Ballinteer as it hasn’t been confirmed as murder as far as I know.   

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/chief-suspect-in-ballinteer-triple-strangulation-murder-is-under-24-hour-surveillance-by-gardai-39685087.html
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 8:56am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Tragic all the same. RIP

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/chief-suspect-in-ballinteer-triple-strangulation-murder-is-under-24-hour-surveillance-by-gardai-39685087.html

Still hasn’t been confirmed.  It’s likely what happened.  
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 325>
  Share Topic