You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 328>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:22pm
To answer redladds  post earlier about having a few pints.  

There are few calories in drugs. 
AKA pedantic kunt
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:25pm
Would always have considered cocaine to be more of trendy drug for the middle to upper classes, but I'm pretty clueless 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Reports of two lads shooting at each other on the Darndale Road. One of the lads apparently said "If I don't get you, I'll kill your ma".

Carnage it seems.

Again this did not happen in Darndale lazy reporting I suppose, it was on green castle road which effectively is bonny brook. But yeah it has gone completely mad over here and it’s going to get worse, as horsebox said a gun wielding scumbag (ruthless) went to a house looking for a young lad who was not there and bashed the mothers face in with the gun but fled as Garda were on the scene fairly quick possibly saving the woman from a lot worse he was caught apparently, in another incident in Macdonalds in northside 2 scumbags entered the place and proceeded to kick and punch the living hell out of some girl with people scattering out any door the could as they thought it was going to be a shooting, all this is related to the drogheda coolock gang war which is going to make the hutch Kinahan feud look like a friendly

Edited by daithi - 17 Jan 2020 at 2:36pm
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

didn’t mean to make it sound like that but a lot of media coverage tends to portray the drug problem as affecting only deprived areas and hence it was being ignored by the majority of people . The problem is now in every crossroads in the country and not just the big cities especially cocaine . Heroin is also a major problem in GALWAY City which it never was before .

Only moved up here in September, but in the last few weeks I've noticed a huge rise in people I'd presume are Heroin addicts hanging around close to our estate, have been coming to Galway for years but have definitely notices it getting a bit worse in the past couple of months

When I lived there, there was a heroin addict in Galway who'd ask you for 2 euro to get a bus to Athlone. Must've been some magical bus for that price. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

didn’t mean to make it sound like that but a lot of media coverage tends to portray the drug problem as affecting only deprived areas and hence it was being ignored by the majority of people . The problem is now in every crossroads in the country and not just the big cities especially cocaine . Heroin is also a major problem in GALWAY City which it never was before .

Only moved up here in September, but in the last few weeks I've noticed a huge rise in people I'd presume are Heroin addicts hanging around close to our estate, have been coming to Galway for years but have definitely notices it getting a bit worse in the past couple of months

When I lived there, there was a heroin addict in Galway who'd ask you for 2 euro to get a bus to Athlone. Must've been some magical bus for that price. 

Hope you didnt give the 2 euro. As bad as a heroin addiction is, but to send them to Athlone...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 4:32pm
Those scrotes that gatecrashed the party in Cork and ended up stabbing that younglad in the neck. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 7:07pm
Supposed to be a 17 year old off his face on Cocaine who stabbed the student last night.His picture and the other 2 scumbags with him all over Social media here in Cork.Only a matter of time before the Garda pick them up.Cocaine is everywhere here in n Cork, dealers selling it for 100 Euro a bag.They sell it to young girls for 80 a bag to get them hooked.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Jack City Jack City wrote:

Supposed to be a 17 year old off his face on Cocaine who stabbed the student last night.His picture and the other 2 scumbags with him all over Social media here in Cork.Only a matter of time before the Garda pick them up.Cocaine is everywhere here in n Cork, dealers selling it for 100 Euro a bag.They sell it to young girls for 80 a bag to get them hooked.
I’ve been off my head on cocaine and never stabbed anyone, quite the opposite. I may have bored a few people to death about my love of certain musical artists, but little more. It is vastly overrated as a drug, but the spreading of mistruths doesn’t help. All most drugs do is amplify what’s inside. Those lads didn’t kill someone because of cocaine, there are far more complex reasons for that, most likely why they felt they needed cocaine in the first place.
This complete fear and deliberate misunderstanding of recreational drugs is a massive part of the problem.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 8:35pm

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I’ve been off my head on cocaine and never stabbed anyone, quite the opposite. I may have bored a few people to death about my love of certain musical artists, but little more. It is vastly overrated as a drug, but the spreading of mistruths doesn’t help. All most drugs do is amplify what’s inside. Those lads didn’t kill someone because of cocaine, there are far more complex reasons for that, most likely why they felt they needed cocaine in the first place.
This complete fear and deliberate misunderstanding of recreational drugs is a massive part of the problem.
Would agree with this. 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:56pm

Are you a taxi driver by any chance?
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:05pm
I hear cocaine is easier to buy than orange juice these days

I myself swear by orange juice bought in a dark laneway, much better than than the stuff you buy in a shop or squeeze yourself from oranges bought in a shop

Once you've tasted the orange juice bought in a dark laneway, you'll never drink any other type of orange juice ever again
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I myself swear by orange juice bought in a dark laneway, much better than than the stuff you buy in a shop or squeeze yourself from oranges bought in a shop

Once you've tasted the orange juice bought in a dark laneway, you'll never drink any other type of orange juice ever again
You think it is funny, but I just went to my local Aldi and there was no orange juice at all! Just bags and bags of white powder in the fridge at the same price, just to get you hooked. I nearly forgot my beer as a result of my shock and disappointment. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:14pm
was it buy one get one free for the young girls to get them hooked?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:07am

You think it is funny, but I just went to my local Aldi and there was no orange juice at all! Just bags and bags of white powder in the fridge at the same price, just to get you hooked. I nearly forgot my beer as a result of my shock and disappointment. 
Was there not even a Lidl there?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:11am

No, just an Aldi.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:17am

No, just an Aldi.
I suppose on the plus side if there were no oranges there were no peelers
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 8:38am
2 shot in Clare 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 328>
  Share Topic