You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 328>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 10:16am
Not a mention of the shooting in the mun at all, dinny you all right ? LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 10:19am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Sure It's the mun ffs LOL

Edited by Denis Irwin - 07 Oct 2018 at 10:36am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 10:20am
LOL
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Crime must be down with them all in Vegas...
A lot of then got turned away at the airport LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 11:39am

The fella that got shot is the image of Stephen Avery LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 11:43am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

The fella that got shot is the image of Stephen Avery LOL
Clap I was trying to think of who he reminded of
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 2:13pm
"What has been unnerving about more than 100 days of hearings in this tribunal is that a person who stood up for better standards in our national police force, Sergeant Maurice McCabe, and who exemplified hard work in his own calling, was repulsively denigrated for being no more than a good citizen and police officer"

Callinan thoroughly filleted by Charleton.

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 2:22pm
Can anything happen to Callinan after all this? 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 2:33pm
"In the result, the tribunal has been convinced that there was a campaign of calumny against Maurice McCabe by Commissioner Martin Callinan and that in it he was actively aided by his press officer Superintendent David Taylor"

"As far as Commissioner Callinan’s state of emotion left him, it was only by a frontal attack that he might head off what he saw as the undermining of standards of duty and loyalty to which he had devoted his career. That involved, regrettably, a pretence that Maurice McCabe was not only unreliable, but that reliance on him would be a trap, the springing of which, through him being charged with one or multiple sexual abuse allegations, would leave Deputy McGuinness looking more than foolish."

Ouch. Callinan wrecked by Charleton there.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 11 Oct 2018 at 2:34pm
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Can anything happen to Callinan after all this? 

Rhetorical question if there was ever one. They are more likely to increase his pension than seriously investigate any mismanagement issues, much less bring charges or anything completely mad like that. They'll settle on something like getting Drew Harris to do his own report, which will come to a similar conclusion but not be quite as harsh, everyone will agree that this must never happen again, and we will all move on to the next thing, whatever that may be. 

Tribunals- the replacement court service for those who are above the law. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 1:39pm
Frances Fitzgerald deserves an apology from FF and SF for hounding her out of office. She has been fulling vindicated. She should go on the attack against Martin and Moley Lou 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 9:49pm

Arsehole delaying thousands of people.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 9:52pm
What a bellend
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 9:57pm
Obviously this happens from time to time and Im not one to cast aspersions but there is a site of culture beside that crossing and that action looks very deliberate as opposed to someone racing to beat the barriers.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Obviously this happens from time to time and Im not one to cast aspersions but there is a site of culture beside that crossing and that action looks very deliberate as opposed to someone racing to beat the barriers.
could of been a cultureist who was late for work
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:24pm

Just looking at a map, I can't see why that level crossing is left open. There's a bridge about a hundred yards down the line and no need for that road to be left open. It should just be blocked off.

I suppose it allows access to the football club and it would be a pain for them if it was closed off, but still. You could possibly close it off and put in a pedestrian footbridge.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Just looking at a map, I can't see why that level crossing is left open. There's a bridge about a hundred yards down the line and no need for that road to be left open. It should just be blocked off.

I suppose it allows access to the football club and it would be a pain for them if it was closed off, but still. You could possibly close it off and put in a pedestrian footbridge.
Top pf the road is Clonsilla Village and St Mochtas NS, then St Mochtas FC and a halting site next door to ot. The end of the road now is more schools, a primary and Secondary. I imagine its something to do with that. 
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 6:02am
I’ve got no knowledge of that level crossing, but know the ones around Lansdowne Road and Sydney Parade well and they take forever to operate. 

If I had a car which I didn’t give a sh*te about damaging, I’d have driven through the Serpentine level crossing many times by now.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 9:03am

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Top pf the road is Clonsilla Village and St Mochtas NS, then St Mochtas FC and a halting site next door to ot. The end of the road now is more schools, a primary and Secondary. I imagine its something to do with that. 

I think CIE have made plans to get that crossing closed and thats why the bridge was build down the line.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 328>
  Share Topic